Question: Oddyssey online?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Frodo
Classic

Question: Oddyssey online?

Post by Frodo »

Anyone know where I can download Oddyssey to listen to later?
Priscilla

<><
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

You might want to look at some of the other threads in this forum regarding podcasting and Oneplace.

Right now, you can't download any episodes but soon, Focus on the Family will be providing the episodes through iTunes and other venues to pay for downloading.

You can still listen to a limited archived selection at Oneplace.com but you can't download it to your computer.
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

STRYPER wrote:Right now, you can't download any episodes but soon, Focus on the Family will be providing the episodes through iTunes and other venues to pay for downloading.
While the "other venues" part is correct, I do not believe there is an agreement yet between iTunes and Focus on the Family. They are still working on that and it may, or may not, happen.

My personal opinion is it needs to happen for this venture to be successful, but I also don't know what kind of legal things need to take place for it to occur.
map
Found

Post by map »

I was reading this thread and I agree with Shadowpaw. When I get beyond my selfish desire for free episodes, if they come to some agreement with iTunes or any other venue, AIO can reach a WHOLE lot more people.

When I first started looking for albums, I looked for them on iTunes and Napster. I wanted to buy them legally. When someone looks up childrens audiobooks or music it would be a great thing if the AIO radio drama would pop up. It could be a great way to reach the "world"

Do you know if they are planning to do the same thing for the RT episodes?