Lost

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Well, season 2 is underway, and I am more confused now than ever.

THE FIRST TWO EPS WERE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Wow, I TOTALLY didn't expect what was in the hatch! Great job 'Lost' team! With the answer of one very nagging question, you raised a thousand more! =D>

I have my theories, but right now, nothing about this show makes any sort of sense. I am 'lost'. :D

Any ideas who Desmond is, and why he's there? Also, did Micheal, Sawyer, and Jin find 'The Others'?
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I haven't got to see the second episode of this season yet! ARGH! From what I've heard, it doesn't really clear much up though?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I haven't got to see the second episode of this season yet! ARGH! From what I've heard, it doesn't really clear much up though?
No, it didn't clear anything up. Typical of Lost, they draw things out for far too long.

It's the first episode of this season told from a different perspective... and we get to see Sawyer and Michael's story unfold.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Shadowpaw wrote:No, it didn't clear anything up. Typical of Lost, they draw things out for far too long.

It's the first episode of this season told from a different perspective... and we get to see Sawyer and Michael's story unfold.
It's a lie, it's a vicious lie!

lol I actually am glad that they do it that way; ensures that the series won't get to where by season 3, it's boring.

I actually enjoyed seeing the different perspective. We still didn't learn what that bright light was that 'got' Kate.

SP, has Alias ever dragged anything out? ;) Besides, WHAT'S UP WITH THE SPY CHICK GETTING PREGNANT????
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

AIO Psyche wrote:Well, season 2 is underway, and I am more confused now than ever.

THE FIRST TWO EPS WERE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Wow, I TOTALLY didn't expect what was in the hatch! Great job 'Lost' team! With the answer of one very nagging question, you raised a thousand more! =D>
Same for me.

AIO Psyche wrote: I have my theories, but right now, nothing about this show makes any sort of sense. I am 'lost'. :D
It sorta kinda does?
AIO Psyche wrote: Any ideas who Desmond is, and why he's there?
He said he was preparing for a race around the world at the statium, so maybe he got LOST on the island.

AIO Psyche wrote: Also, did Micheal, Sawyer, and Jin find 'The Others'?

I am not sure, the add made it sound like they did, but it also made it sound like there might be other survivors from the crash.

Yours Found,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

I think that those people are the people from the tail section from the plane.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

bump
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Yes! The 'Lost' thread is back!

Ok, any theories? I think that the whole thing is a social experiment.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i just want to know why it took a three week break
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Shows usually take some sort of seasonal break don't they? Is it to make more shows or something?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

It could be for various reasons. Lost in particular is more likely to take breaks like this because the writers write the show episode by episode. Maybe they decided to go back and change something they had already written. Who knows? As long as they make it good.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Elrohir wrote:It could be for various reasons. Lost in particular is more likely to take breaks like this because the writers write the show episode by episode. Maybe they decided to go back and change something they had already written. Who knows? As long as they make it good.
It will be good, maybe someone in the cast died? And now they have to replace them?
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

It's a bit early in the season for a break already.

Supposedly, Maggie Grace (Shannon) want's out of the show, and so the writers are having to completely change much of season two, and even thr whole series.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

AIO Psyche wrote:It's a bit early in the season for a break already.

Supposedly, Maggie Grace (Shannon) want's out of the show, and so the writers are having to completely change much of season two, and even thr whole series.
Is it to pursue her movie career? Maybe they can kill her off to. \:D/

MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

which one is she? you also have to remember that they do have to film outside with the weather
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

MDB17 wrote:which one is she? you also have to remember that they do have to film outside with the weather
She is the thin American blond that is kinda bratty. (Not the Aussie blond.)

MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

gotcha
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Rumor is, she is the one that is going to die in this big episode in three weeks. (actually a little over one week)

And yes, she supposedly wants out to persue her movie career.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I didn't like her that much anyway. she's not all that interesting compared to the other characters.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

AIO Psyche wrote:Rumor is, she is the one that is going to die in this big episode in three weeks. (actually a little over one week)
I think that they will kill off the nervous blond from the other side of the island. (The one who Michael, the Korean dude and Sawyer met.)
She was on the add when they said that they would kill someone off.

-Cowboy