What is your favorite TV show?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Joni_Slade wrote:
Jonathan wrote:And those are...?
What, and answer the actual question? :) (I got sidetracked last time, apparently.) My favorites are The Pretender and Firefly. I was also a dedicated viewer of Xena: Warrior Princess and Star Trek: The Next Generation.
I watched Pretender when it was on back in the day. And they should have kept Firefly on another season, am sure that it's ratings would have gotten higher.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

When I was a kid I was a HUGE Little House fan, also M*A*S*H. More recently I started watching West Wing, although the last season was not very good at all and now that it has been moved to Sunday nights it won't last long. Now I have fallen in love with Extreme Makeover Home Edition and that is now my favorite show.
Last edited by Laurie on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Veronica Mars is going to have a new mystery to drive season 2. I believe it's that Logan is framed for someone's murder. I like how the big mystery is addressed in some way in each episode but there are also smaller mysteries she does that are completed each episode.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:Veronica Mars is going to have a new mystery to drive season 2. I believe it's that Logan is framed for someone's murder. I like how the big mystery is addressed in some way in each episode but there are also smaller mysteries she does that are completed each episode.
I like that too. But I thought this season's major plot would be Veronica trying to find out who raped her?

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

He he... My favorite topic!

(no particular order...)
-what not to wear (us)
- food network shows
- gilmore girls!
- I dream of jeannie
- the cosby show
- kicked out
- the office (us)
- town haul

there's a lot more, but I can't think of them right now. *shrug*

(yes, i was feeling lazy, and didn't feel like capitalizing any shows...
:-)

Sarah
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote: I like that too. But I thought this season's major plot would be Veronica trying to find out who raped her?
No. She slept with whats-his-face...dean or something...the guy with the dead sister. It was consensual, but they were both drunk out of their minds and she had a drugged drink. That was answered in the season finale last year, or the episode right before.

Teens, two great reasons not to drink. It could be drugged, you'll get drunk, and you'll be more stupid than normal.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote: I like that too. But I thought this season's major plot would be Veronica trying to find out who raped her?
No. She slept with whats-his-face...dean or something...the guy with the dead sister. It was consensual, but they were both drunk out of their minds and she had a drugged drink. That was answered in the season finale last year, or the episode right before.

Teens, two great reasons not to drink. It could be drugged, you'll get drunk, and you'll be more stupid than normal.
I must of missed that one. Thanks for clearing it up.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas

Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
crazyforjared wrote:hogin's heros it's an old show
Ahh yes that is a great old show. I myself have gotten the complete first season on DVD and am truely waiting for the second season to pass me by because I know that's what will happen.
crazyforjared wrote:and sponge bob is not evil
Lord Sesshoumaru
i have the first season to of hogin's heros
and sponge bob is not evil

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Gilmore Girls
West Wing
As Time Goes By
Monarch of the Glen
The Red Green Show

Almost anything on PBS, TLC, any of the Discovery Channels, Biography, Ovation, Home and Garden, Animal Planet
I think that is all of them!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I saw a reality show on PBS that I really loved, it was called : SPY.

I wish there had been a prize at the end though, there wasn't.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:

I must of missed that one. Thanks for clearing it up.
Yeah, that was indeed answered in the second last episode last season. Where it was also revealed spoiler --- that Veronica and Duncan were not related, but Duncan had been told by his mother that they were which is why they broke up originally. He was so disgusted with himself that night, he never wanted to speak of it again. --- spoiler.
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:And they should have kept Firefly on another season, am sure that it's ratings would have gotten higher.
No doubt. Airing the episodes in order and keeping it at a consistant time might've helped ratings, too.

At least Serenity is coming out soon!!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I saw a reality show on PBS that I really loved, it was called : SPY.

I wish there had been a prize at the end though, there wasn't.

I just watched the first two episodes of SPY.

Yours Thinking of a New Book,
-Cowboy of Texas

Top Cat
Fourscore and seven

Post by Top Cat »

crazyforjared wrote:hogin's heros it's an old show
and sponge bob
You and Jonathan have class, crazyforjared!

I also like Spongebob and Top Cat (as you can see :disco: )

"Some wolves have their own little black books, but you have the
whole yellow pages!" ~Top Cat
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I started watching Prison Break and it is interesting. (I missed the last one though.)

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas

strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

My favorite show is That 70's Show.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

My favorite show is.... probaly SpongeBob, but i also like dilbert, Cheers, Hogan's Hero's.

-Robo
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

My favorite TV show is Beast Wars. My favorite show that's still on the air is Digimon.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

my fav tv shoe is deffinetly the suite of zach and cody
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Star Trek the Next Generation

and

MacGyver!!!
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became