Prayer Meeting Thread

An on-going prayer meeting

Share your prayer requests here.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:My grandmother passed away last night. It was pretty unexpected but she'd been sick for about 2 years. Please pray for our whole family. I do thank God though, she was a strong Christian and now is in no more pain.
:console: I'll be praying for you Jennifer. :hug:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

As some of you know, last spring I was having nerve problems. While things did get somewhat better over the summer, in the last day or so it's gotten worse (and it's all on the right side of my body, which is weird). I've given up on the doctors (don't ask please) so if you guys could pray for me I'd appreciate it.

-Jonathan
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Please pray for my family. My 19 year old cousin died suddenly yesterday. His heart stopped during an asthma attack.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Yesterday I woke up with a weird throat thing. :anxious: Kinda like it’s sore in just one spot. I don’t know if I’m getting sick, if I have some worse health issue, or if it’s nothing at all. Please pray that whatever it is will go away when I get up later today because I can’t afford to be sick or worse at this time. :pray:
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

:pray:
Sometimes I get that. It either goes away or it turns into a regular sore throat.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I just got over a throat cold, but my nose got really stuffy aswell, and although my throat doesn't hurt anymore, my nose is so stuffy and it clogs my ears and makes my voice so raspy that I can't even sing (And I'd die if I couldn't sing. :-# ). Please pray that I will heal quickly! Thank you! O:)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

As long as we're talking about annoying cold type things, I'd appreciate prayer as well; I've been fighting an obnoxious magraine since late Sunday.

-Jonathan
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Jonathan wrote:As long as we're talking about annoying cold type things, I'd appreciate prayer as well; I've been fighting an obnoxious magraine since late Sunday.

-Jonathan
:console: Do you get migraines very often? I didn't use to, but then about two years ago I started getting them. Last spring I was getting them u pto once a week. Fortunatley I now have medecine to help, but it doesnt seem to prevent one. Anyway, I wet a while without getting one, but I ended up getting one on Sunday and it was not cool. I will most definately be praying for you.

I do have a question though, how in the world are you able to function with it lasting that long? I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with them and not let the pain OR the meds get to me.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm praying for you Jonathan and Violet. :pray:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

To answer JF, tylenol has been a good friend the last few days.

-Jonathan
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Jonathan wrote:To answer JF, tylenol has been a good friend the last few days.

-Jonathan
Wow tylenol doesnt even touch mine. i'm glad it works for you though.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I have several unspoken prayer requests lately.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'd appreciate it if you guys cuold pray for my health, which has been deteriorating as of late. First a sore throat, now symptoms of influenza. :(
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Poor Trent... I'm so sorry. :console: *is praying* :pray:
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Cold season is here. :( I'll be praying for y'alls health problems. For me, my allergies are really acting up this year, and normally they're not that bad. If you could pray they don't get any worse, as they seem to be doing, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but a teacher at my school moved to Burma when she got married to a BBurmese, but they are back now, two months after the wedding because he might have terminal lung cancer. The biopsy is today, and they would appreciate prayer as well.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Ill be praying for you Barely Is :D Also please pray for me...last night around nine o clock I started puking alot and I couldnt stop, it finally stopped and my mom came to the conclusion I have the stomach virus so she put me to be and all that jazz so please pray everyone.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I've heard that's going around, considering half my family, extended and otherwise are sick. :( I'll be praying.

Praise! The doctors are pretty usre that Zama (the Burmese man) does not ha cancer, but what they were seeing was scar tissue from pneumonia that wasn't properly taken care of! While that's not good either, it is so much easier to fix! :D
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Ugh....I had a stomach virus last year! :sick:

Everybody please pray for me and my town. Tomorrow we are having a 'Pagan Pride Day'. :(

It's pretty bad, they are having all sorts of bad stuff. Like, talking to dead loved ones, snake rising, Wicca, spiritualism....etc....etc. :-#

Please pray that nobody goes to it and that they will leave! And guess what they are fundraising for.....Hospice and a Womens Abuse Shelter! Both of these groups were NOT aware of this, and on the 'Pagan Pride Day' website, the leader said that 'both organazations are fully aware and support this cause'.

Thanks for the prayer........I'll tell you what happens. (if anything!)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Sounds more like a whitchcraft festival, and on a Sunday no less. I'll be praying.

-Jonathan
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

i
have a :pray: er requests
we live in england and my pappy in america isnt doing well
the doctors dont think he will not make it through this weekend :anxious:
and please pray for me we were very close :cheerleader: