Dr. Wise's Question/Advice Room

The most popular question thread for 11+ years and counting

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Catspaw wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm
Marvin D. wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:41 am
Catspaw wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:17 pm Maybe your lack of answering the question from three years ago made people avoid the topic? ;)

What is your favourite smiley and why?
okay this time it only took me a few months, so i'm getting better :noway:

on the ToO, it's \:D/ but since i rarely use this anymore, on texting i usually using the sad face emoji a lot.
Woohoo! The smart move is to set people up not to expect lightning fast replies from you so they're pleasantly surprised when the answers only take months instead of years. :yes:

I really would love to use the dancing smiley in other places, but alas, it just seems to be here on the ToO.
let's be realistic, it's the main pull for some of us to come back \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Marvin D. wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am
Catspaw wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm
Marvin D. wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:41 am
Catspaw wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:17 pm Maybe your lack of answering the question from three years ago made people avoid the topic? ;)

What is your favourite smiley and why?
okay this time it only took me a few months, so i'm getting better :noway:

on the ToO, it's \:D/ but since i rarely use this anymore, on texting i usually using the sad face emoji a lot.
Woohoo! The smart move is to set people up not to expect lightning fast replies from you so they're pleasantly surprised when the answers only take months instead of years. :yes:

I really would love to use the dancing smiley in other places, but alas, it just seems to be here on the ToO.
let's be realistic, it's the main pull for some of us to come back \:D/
Whatever keeps people coming back! ;) I really do think the ToO has the best smileys ever. :yes: