One Grand Party

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

One Grand Party

Post by Jonathan »

Looks like there is another live show/event coming up.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, looks like fun! :D Are you planning to go, Jonathan?

I don't plan to attend - it's a bit of a trek from way up here in Canada and I wasn't quite interested enough to make all the details work out. I had such a wonderful time at the two other live shows I've been lucky enough to attend over the years, and I guess it's someone else's turn to have a great time. :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Haven't decided if I'm going. Hope just told me about it today (no idea how she found it)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's been advertised a bit by AIO and FOTF so she easily could have seen it online somewhere. If you go, share some memories! I hope if any ToOers go, they share a few stories. If they have one tenth of the fun we had last time (what, maybe fourteen years ago?!) then they will have an awesome time.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I am going! 🙌 And so are a bunch of people I know from the AIO Fan Club group on Facebook. We have a Messenger group chat for those attending, so we can plan to meet and hang out. It's gonna be great! I haven't attended a live event since 2008, so I'm excited! 😄

We are planning an “unofficial” meetup with Katie Leigh on the Sunday after all the festivities. \:D/ I’m most excited for that and the Thursday evening “Night at the Soda Shoppe” (Which will be a dinner and other activities with the cast and crew).
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That sounds great, snubs! I hope you have a wonderful time. :D
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Logged in for the first time in a decade to see who all from the olden days might be stopping by Colorado Springs next week.
don't forget the rain.
Sarafini
Gold Member
Post by Sarafini »

I wish I could go. Sadly there’s no way I can make it this year. If I could I totally would tho. History is in the making! Lol
The biggest Buck Meltsner + Madison (check out For a Song) ship fan ever! Ship name: Budi (instead of buddy 😜)

Bring Richard Maxwell back!

We need to petition for AIO to come out with a Novacom soundtrack.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I'm going to the event! \:D/ I'm so excited for this! Hopefully I'll see some fellow ToO residents there.
Sarafini
Gold Member
Post by Sarafini »

Peachey Keen wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:27 am I'm going to the event! \:D/ I'm so excited for this! Hopefully I'll see some fellow ToO residents there.
Now I’m really sorry I can’t go. I’ve wanted to meet AIO podcasters since I found them in 2022. ;P
The biggest Buck Meltsner + Madison (check out For a Song) ship fan ever! Ship name: Budi (instead of buddy 😜)

Bring Richard Maxwell back!

We need to petition for AIO to come out with a Novacom soundtrack.