Once Upon a Time

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

So I started watching the season even though I didn't really like that they were bringing in Frozen. BUT OH MY GOSH, THEY ARE GENIUSES. I really like the interesting twist they gave it.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I liked how this mid-season ended. It was a tad rushed sometimes, and I wanted more Captain Swan, but at least Regina and Robin had some heartfelt (albeit heartbreaking) moments

But Belle finally finding out about the fake dagger and confronting Rumple about it was awesome and a long time coming

2 and a half months till the rest of the season continues

Till the end of the line.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I shed a tear at that ending. :( It's sad how Rumple has never given up his lust for power.

I saw a promo for the next arc of the season and it looks like it's gonna be awesome. :D
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

Has anyone been keeping up with the current episodes?
So much has been going on, and quite a few of the plot twists I hadn't expected, but a few of them my roommate and I guessed beforehand.

BUT OKAY. THE SEASON FINALE.

EVIL SNOW... REGINA AS SNOW... KNIGHT RUMPLE... This is going to be awesome, I can tell.
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I'm nearly finished with Season 2 now. I'm really loving this show! There are a few things that are predictable, but the show is really quite full of surprises! :)
For instance, I know that Baelfire is Peter Pan, even though I haven't seen it yet.

Oh, and by the way, I want to murder Hook for what he did to Belle. xD
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Belle wrote:Has anyone been keeping up with the current episodes?
So much has been going on, and quite a few of the plot twists I hadn't expected, but a few of them my roommate and I guessed beforehand.

BUT OKAY. THE SEASON FINALE.

EVIL SNOW... REGINA AS SNOW... KNIGHT RUMPLE... This is going to be awesome, I can tell.
I have! \:D/ It's getting so intense!
Upon seeing the promo: Henry is still there tho! :shock: I wonder how he escaped the Author somehow maybe Rumple care enough to let him stay as he was. And what the heck was going on with Emma? :shock:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I am all caught up, so I'm excited about the finale \:D/

it'll be so interesting to see the tables turned and roles reversed and then see how it gets put right

Till the end of the line.
aragtaghooligan
29K to go!

Post by aragtaghooligan »

I quit after the Peter Pan season it got to creepy
Woody

Post by Woody »

Pan is amazingly villainous \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

He's the villain I hated the most :x but that's because he was amazing at being a villain.
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

I no allowed to watch that season. :cry:
Woody

Post by Woody »

Season 4 finale spoilers:
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Heh Heh.

Now for season 5:
WHY IS ARTHUR EVIL?! and how evil is he?? Right now he seems like he's only evil in that he wants his kingdom to be above the others or something like that. But, he doesn't seem evil in that he enjoys doing evil things unless he is just pretending he doesn't like it.

I feel like the episodes are showing too little about what happened in Camelot. :(
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

*groans* I WANNA READ THAT SPOILER SO BAD! *resists*
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Interesting season so far. I really like how Snow White and Prince Charming get back on the same team really quickly. I think it's really important family are on the same side. I am a bit confused as to Arthur's motivations. He wants to reunite the sword... for power? For glory? For being able to rule his kingdom? (He already is).

Merlin is dark-skinned? I've never seen an interpretation like that before that I remember. Maybe it's been a while since my Howard Pyle reading.
Why was Merlin wearing a cloak that made me think it was actually "the dark one" trapped in the tree and being released? The shot showing him being trapped showed the dark one (with a mask so we can't see the person's face at the moment) with a particular cloak. Merlin appeared to be wearing that cloak when he is freed from the tree.

I wonder if we will get to see any references to the BBC Merlin that I'm also watching season 5 of. I expect that all the young adult characters are for the sake of the intended audience and a mark of our production methodology and not a reference to the young adult actors of the British show. Maybe this Sir Morgan fellow will be the interpretation of Morgana?

Oh... I just figured it out.
Oh, so I just figured out that the dark one will be Morgan La Fey/Morgana. That is the traditional enemy of Merlin/Arthur (who actually here in Once don't appear to be on the same team right now).
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I really disliked this story arc's ending :( but I just saw the promo for the next episode and I'm excited. \:D/
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

I am enjoying watching this show, I am currently on Season 3, It's an interesting twist having Peter Pan as a villain. I also really enjoy Hook's portrayal in this series, though I want to see him fight Peter Pan, but he hasn't done that yet.