Nancy Drew PC Games

It's Up To You As Nancy Drew

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

If it is legit, I question the marketing decision to release the news on April Fools' Day. Especially when they don't have the most stellar reputation with their fans at the moment.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up once again, but like you said, there is some evidence that it might be real... :anxious:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I just noticed that letter has a hidden message too: "You've been hacked!"
:-k
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

The Reddit community is speculating that it might be based on a Nancy Drew book called "April Fool's Day," which has a tech-related plot. Her Interactive has also cleared all the posts off their Instagram except for this one, so it does seem like it could be broader in scope than just a prank. Maybe?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Seems plausible.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

This seems somewhat more legit than I initially gave it credit for. :mad:

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Aha! \:D/
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

The way they're promoting this game is actually quite clever. They've been releasing puzzle teasers on their social media, which is definitely rallying all the fans together. I don't know what to expect, and with the original team long gone, I doubt we'll ever get another game that feels like the traditional ones. But that hasn't stopped my hopes from getting unreasonably high! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Petrichor wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:09 pm However, there is some buzz around Her Interactive recently trademarking The Mystery of the Seven Keys. I guess we'll see if anything comes of it!
Hey look, this actually turned out to be a thing. :o They officially announced the title for the next game!
Mystery of the Seven Keys.jpeg