Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

That checks out, Josh. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
PinkIsNotMyColor
Hexadecimal teenager
Post by PinkIsNotMyColor »

Are breakfast tacos a good thing?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I've never had a breakfast taco, so I'm not one to ask, sorry!

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

why?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Not a clue!

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

hi american eagle.

in recent years, the mcdonald's corporation has subtly removed most references to ronald mcdonald from their branding. we can assume this is because he is a clown and that's creepy. if you were head of marketing at the mcdonald's corporation, what kind of new mascot would you place in his stead? personally, i would bring in a character named chester mcrib, who is a sentient mcrib sandwich who loudly exclaims "holy cannoli, that's-a good-a cheeseburger!" he is italian for some reason. looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the new year, 2024!
he/him | a little stinker.