Jules' Conversion

Spoilers for King of My Heart hinted at

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Jules' Conversion

Post by Bren »

Based on the events of King of My Heart, it sounds like some conversions are in order. When they start this I wanna see Jules' first over Buck. Buck has dealt with being in foster care and such with Eugene and Katrina for years in real time over several albums. Therefore, I wanna see Jules first. I feel like somehow they have to get her to a place where she is completely broken before God. Broken and of a contrite spirit. That being said, I don't know how they get her there but I really wanna see it. Any ideas?

I hope I haven't hyped myself up so much over this idea that I get let down.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
woottastic
Lurker
Post by woottastic »

I think you’re right about Jules needing to become broken and contrite. I hope it happens that way, tbh, to illustrate that conversion isn’t always a beautiful magical moment. In fact, it’s often painful and messy, and the beauty comes after. We all know there have been a multitude of conversions in AIO over the years, and I’ve always enjoyed them. After over 950 episodes, The Time Has Come (Eugene’s conversion) remains in my top three favorite episodes of all time. Perhaps because it was so long in coming.