National Treasure: Edge of History

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

National Treasure: Edge of History

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Looks fun! I liked the first movie way back in the day but haven't watched it for a long time. I'm trying to remember if I've seen all the sequels. It kind of looks like you might not need a lot of other knowledge to enjoy the show.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I was disappointed back when I thought they were making this instead of another movie, but then learned that the third movie is still planned to happen so now I'm on board. I like this series very much so I'm happy to finally be seeing more from it.

I lost it at the surprise Riley cameo. He's always been one of my all time favorite movie characters, but I didn't realize how incredibly truly excited actually seeing him on screen again would make me. I could not stop smiling!
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

Watched this some time ago. Did anyone else see it?

Here are my thoughts:
It was fine. A most interesting story and plot. I found it most notable that the writers seemed to have no problem killing main characters; not only main characters introduced in the show, but also those who had parts in the National Treasure films. :anxious: I should've seen the reveal about Hendricks coming, but I was still quite surprised by it.

The best episode was undoubtedly episode 4, with Riley Poole! :yes: \:D/ I now impatiently await National Treasure 3.

Overall, I would say it's worth seeing. It's entertaining, and it'll probably tie into National Treasure 3 whenever that comes out.
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I haven't gotten around to watching it yet and probably won't any time soon. For me it's on my "sounds interesting enough to add to my watchlist but not ever interesting to click play on but not bad enough to take off my watch list" list. ;)