Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Wow. :o 30,000 posts. What if you never posted again?
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

jelly wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:48 pm Wow. :o 30,000 posts. What if you never posted again?
Whoa, I missed the big post because I wasn't tracking the number that closely, even with the heads up from snubs. :thud:

If I never posted again...I'm sure you all would survive without me, but I would miss sharing my precious insights. ;)
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

catspaw, if you were going to go out and get yourself a burrito for lunch today, what would you get on it?
he/him | a little stinker.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Steve wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:45 am catspaw, if you were going to go out and get yourself a burrito for lunch today, what would you get on it?
Great question! I don't usually have burritos because I do not care for spicy things (even things other people say aren't really that spicy) so I would evaluate all the options and then get the mildest meat option possible and then probably add lettuce and cheese. I don't even know what all the options would be, but I assume most of them are things I wouldn't want to eat or wouldn't want to eat in that combination. For example, I like tomatoes straight or on a fast food burger (if I'm having a homemade burger I probably won't bother) etc. but not on sandwiches because I think it makes things soggy. A couple of burrito places have opened up not to far from me so if I ever go (like, if other people are going and I get stuck going along) ;) I'll update you!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

10 or 100?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Depends if it's dishes to wash or dollars to be given to me for free. :D
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

what if it's both? :-k
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That is a great answer to make this a really hard question. Hmm...$100 to wash 100 dishes seems like a decent rate of pay, as long as they're just regular dishes and not all greasy pans or something. 100 is my official answer. :yes:
PinkIsNotMyColor
Hexadecimal teenager
Post by PinkIsNotMyColor »

Do you like makeup?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

One of my favourite children's books is "Makeup Mess" by Robert Munsch, where the little girl uses a great deal of interesting makeup combinations, causing her parents to faint, and she declares at the end of the book that she's beautiful with no makeup. (If you haven't read it, it's less of a moralistic tale than the summary makes it sound like). I make no claims of great beauty, but whatever is there or not all comes naturally. ;) I don't have a moral issue with other people wearing makeup; I just never found it to be a good use of my time. Too much hassle and I don't care enough to take the time. I do buy good facial moisturizers and I use tons of lip gloss (more for moisture than appearance), but that's as far as it goes for me.
PinkIsNotMyColor
Hexadecimal teenager
Post by PinkIsNotMyColor »

I love that!