It's the Fall Festival which means it's time for ToO Apples to Apples!
This is a long time tradition for us this time of year, and one of my favorite recurring forum events!
Here's how it works:
- Every player will be sent a pm with their starting hand of red cards.
- I will appoint a judge for the first round and post a green card in this thread.
- Each player should choose one red card from their hand that they think is best described by the word on the posted green card and pm me their choice.
- When enough players have sent me a red card I will post all the submissions in this thread.
- The judge of the round picks the red card they think is best described by the word on the green card and posts their decision in this thread, preferably with a brief explanation of why they picked that one.
- The player who submitted the chosen red card gets a point and the next round begins with a new judge and a new green card.
There isn't a prize for winning, or a score limit we're playing to, it's just for fun and we'll go as long as the Fall Festival does as long as people want to keep playing! New players are welcome to join in after the game starts, just post that you want to play and I'll send you your cards!
Note that to keep things moving I will not always wait until everyone has sent in a card each round to begin the judging phase. If you miss a round that's okay, just wait for the next one. Ideally we are aiming at doing a round a day, so please keep your eye on the thread and your pms for new activity so the game doesn't stall!
If you want to play sign up in this thread now and the game will start soon!