Share your Fall photos!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Share your Fall photos!

Post by bookworm »

(This isn't really a contest, but I wanted to reuse the banner image I made a few years back because I like it.)

This is my favorite time of year, and a big part of why is seeing all the beautiful scenery around as leaves change colors and fall! I live in a good location for seeing a lot of that in person, but I'm always up for seeing more so I wanted to encourage everyone to share your seasonal imagery with the rest of us!

If you have some nice photos of changing leaves, or anything else that conveys the feelings of this season, PM them to me to compile and I will post them all at the start of our Fall Festival! \:D/

I'm posting this early so there is time to take new photos of your current Autumn views if you can, but feel more than free to send in photos you already have from years past as well! The more the better!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Fall is lovely! I've seen a number of beautiful scenes but haven't really taken a picture, so I should do that. The other day I was tempted to pull over on the highway to take a picture of the leaves, so next time I'll have to actually stop.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

If I could figure out how to upload photos to this thread from my phone I'd win right now. I'm currently on vacation on Minnesota's North Shore and the colors are spectacular.

Edit- I figured it out but the file size is too large.

Edit2- I clearly didn't read the original post. I'll be pming some photos when I get home.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Thanks Jonathan, I can't wait to see them! \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

bookworm wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:55 pm Thanks Jonathan, I can't wait to see them! \:D/
Tried uploading them via pm, all the files are too big. Can I email you some or something like that?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jonathan wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:02 pm
bookworm wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:55 pm Thanks Jonathan, I can't wait to see them! \:D/
Tried uploading them via pm, all the files are too big. Can I email you some or something like that?
I have a picture that I took especially for this thread that I also keep forgetting to send in. Can I email you too? O:)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yes! I'm sending a PM :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

As always, you're the best, bookworm!

Return to “Finneman's Market”