Will Ryan has passed away.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I believe they've said his last episode as Eugene has aired, but he does some other voices in other episodes yet to come. I could be mistaken.
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

The Top Crusader wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:23 am I believe they've said his last episode as Eugene has aired, but he does some other voices in other episodes yet to come. I could be mistaken.
According to Katie in the "Will's last AIO recording sessions" episodes of Tell Ya Later, she and Will weren't recording for Connie and Eugene that day. I can't remember if she specified whether they were for Club episodes or Album 73.
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Streaming LIVE right now on Facebook: Will Ryan's Celebration of Life Memorial. <3 Hopefully it will be available for viewing later if some of you miss it and want to check it out.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

The tribute podcast has been released. Quite a few of the Odyssey cast and crew members share their memories of Will Ryan. There's also a bunch of never before released clips of Will Ryan during recording sessions. There's a lot of great stuff in it and is a good way to remember Will Ryan and all the work that he did, I'd recommend giving it a listen.
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Thank you for posting it, I don't follow the podcast so I didn't know about this. I will listen this evening.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That sounds great, Polehaus. I saw that this had recently been released and haven't had time to listen yet. Your description makes it sounds like a must-listen. It must be hard for those who knew him and worked with him for so many years.