855: Divided We fall

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 red
No votes
2 orange
100%
3 yellow
No votes
4 green
No votes
5 blue
No votes

Total votes: 1

GMarchiani
Not as new

“Divided We Fall”

Post by GMarchiani »

I LOVED Divided We Fall. It was so great!! My fam is not as into AIO as I am, and I needed to rant about it :P So I did a mini vlog rant that I would love Y'all to watch! 8-)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Relationships are a series of steps, and you can only take the step that is in front of you."-Eugene Meltsner
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Looks like your video is password-protected.
GMarchiani
Not as new

Post by GMarchiani »

It is, I say the password on the blog post ;) The password is: Vlog#1
"Relationships are a series of steps, and you can only take the step that is in front of you."-Eugene Meltsner
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

This episode broadcast on 2022-01-04.
Episode summary
When a social worker witnesses Buck Oliver fall from a treehouse, the future of Eugene and Katrina as foster parents is put in question.
My thoughts
The ridiculousness of this social worker being concerned about what a 16-year-old has access to is annoying. A sixteen year old with the skills that Buck has would feel infantilized and would resent the system (more than any other foster kid) even more. Perhaps a sixteen-year-old shouldn't be working with a chainsaw, but a nail gun, and bleach, etc., sounds fine to me.

And squeeee! Tony Amendola again!

2/5 Anything where society as a whole has overbearing or potentially overbearing results for the main characters, it gives me anxiety, but it's not really the episode's fault.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: