854: Not What I Expected

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 VP of World Encyclopedia
No votes
2 Funeral director
No votes
3 Sanitation engineer
No votes
4 Working at Whit's End
100%
5 Sheriff's office
No votes

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

854: Not What I Expected

Post by KODY 105 »

Episode summary
When the kids in Odyssey are assigned internships around town, Zoe ends up at a funeral home (with Jay Smouse!) and Emily works at a law firm. Both find their experiences to be far different than they expected. Meanwhile, Jillian looks for ways to sell her jewelry in Odyssey.
My thoughts
Hey, they quoted the Bible at the end! They had a moral lesson, and an amusing story, that included both children, and adults! The children acted more grown-up than the adults, but I'll let that one slide this time.

I appreciate that Olivia learned about a career that doesn't seem initially sound appealing. That reminds me of Charles Edward Thompson's sanitation engineer career day.

4/5

p.s. I wonder if this "Phil Adreesi" guy played the funeral director. The AIOWiki lists a "Fila Drecy" as an unknown character, and with an unknown actor playing Mr. Cowanga (the funeral director). I thought the funeral director sounded like Jerry Houser, who played Jellyfish and Ben Shepard.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: