request

thanks for reading

Share your prayer requests here.
coffeeappreciation
Gold Member
request

Post by coffeeappreciation »

It feels silly posting on this board bc I don't personally know any of you and I don't have a history here. But I remembered the prayer space created here and thought to post and I appreciate this space.

I've said my personal prayer just now. It was a frustrated one. I just would appreciate if any one reading this could pray in regards to the needs of this coffee appreciator. I don't know how much to share, only that I've had unsatisfactory answers, mostly nonanswers, to a certain request or sets of requests my entire life from childhood until now. I don't know what to do about that. ](*,)

Thanks
Psst! Hey, you! Yeah, you there! Thanks to everyone who helped hatch my dragon egg! :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey coffeeappreciation, I'm glad you posted. The great thing about God is that He knows the specifics of your request even when we don't, so we can still pray for you. It definitely sounds like a frustrating situation when you keep praying and you don't have the answer you want so earnestly. I would encourage you to keep praying, and please know that I'm praying for you. :hug:
coffeeappreciation
Gold Member
Post by coffeeappreciation »

Thank you Catspaw. :) There are moments when I feel quite frustrated about this situation-- it has to do with a relationship with one of my family members so it's a real constant thing. It's helped to reach out for resources to cope and self-care as we got older, so I think I have to do more of that. It's just quite exhausting after a while. And it helps so much to know that others have backed me up in prayer. I appreciate you!
Psst! Hey, you! Yeah, you there! Thanks to everyone who helped hatch my dragon egg! :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That does sound difficult - requests that involve other people who make choices different from what we wish they would can be so hard. Good for you for reaching out for help where you need it.