Do You Like Wooton? (Not Wooton, the user)

Do you like AIO's Wooton? (Not Wooton, the user)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Do You Like AIO's Wooton?

5 - He's funny and totally awesome!!! :)
72%
4 - I like him!
20%
3 - He's OK...
4%
2 - He gets on my nerves!
4%
1 - I hate him!!!
No votes
Other.....
No votes
Who's that???
No votes

Total votes: 25

Wooton

Do You Like Wooton? (Not Wooton, the user)

Post by Wooton »

Vote or post your thoughts if you picked "Other." :)
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

sorry, but this belongs in the Whit's End forum! because it's realted to Odyssey! the truth and trivia section is for quizes!
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Oh, sorry. :oops: Can a Moderator please put this thread in the correct section? Thanks :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I like Wooton! He's funny and quirky, but he truly cares about other people. When he first entered the show, I wasn't totally sure if I liked him, but after he helped Connie during the Novacom thing, and we met his family, I decided that I really liked Wooton! \:D/ He takes time for others in a way that most people don't.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Catspaw wrote:I like Wooton! He's funny and quirky, but he truly cares about other people. When he first entered the show, I wasn't totally sure if I liked him, but after he helped Connie during the Novacom thing, and we met his family, I decided that I really liked Wooton! \:D/ He takes time for others in a way that most people don't.
Ditto.^
Agent DeWhite
Tallying up

Post by Agent DeWhite »

Yes, Wooton is totally awesome. He's so caring and considerate and funny and he doesn't judge others and doesn't care what others think about him. After all, God loves him, why should he worry about what others think about him. Yep, Wooton is great!
What do you do when your nose goes on strike?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Wooton, like everyone else has his good and bad points. :)

He shows such much love and compassion toward people that most of us can't help but love him for it. \:D/ At the same time, he also has some disgusting comments once in a blue moon (the tongs up the nose for example) and he exhibits a lack of responsibility on the job (no matter how good a cause he had for doing it). :|

No reason to toss the baby out with the bathwater though... otherwise all the other AIO characters would go with it. :lol:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Yay! We've got a user named Wooten! (Welcome Wooten.)

I like Wooten Bassett, he's cool and different and refreshing...even if he does get a little bit corny at times. :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:At the same time, he also has some disgusting comments once in a blue moon (the tongs up the nose for example)
Heh, I just listened to that ep today, and find that line kinda funny.

I also echo Catspaw's comments. I couldn't stand him when he was introduced. I don't know why, but he just seemed like he was introduced to appeal to the younger fans, and we old folks got left behind. But then I heard Plan B IV and Bassett Hounds, and that did it for me. Though he's certainly not my favorite character.

-Jonathan
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Laurie wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I like Wooton! He's funny and quirky, but he truly cares about other people. When he first entered the show, I wasn't totally sure if I liked him, but after he helped Connie during the Novacom thing, and we met his family, I decided that I really liked Wooton! \:D/ He takes time for others in a way that most people don't.
Ditto.^
Double ditto^
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wooton is one of my favorite characters! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Omega
Gold Member

Post by Omega »

Nice guy but... he gets on my nerves. ](*,)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I love Wooton! He is very cool!
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

I love Wooten. He's silly and fun, but at the same time, he's not stupid, and he knows what to say to someone to help them. I know a couple people like that (though not as extreme as Wooten), and I appreciate those people very much.