The Best Brand of Clothing in the world

Old Navy? Dockers? Dickies? Levi? Mudd? Van? Adidas? Nike?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Do you wear clothes?

Yes. Of course. The nude thing is not for me.
86%
I am an alien and I live on a California nude beach.
14%

Total votes: 35

Jennifer Doyle
An original

The Best Brand of Clothing in the world

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Clothing, clothing. Everyone wears it. So we have some favorite brand names right? Even if your favorite thrifty article of clothing came from a thrift store, it probably has a brand. So what is your favorite brand. It can be your favorite because of their high moral values, their good quality, their inexpensive products, their good looks, their popularity.

Whatever the reason, tell all. :-k
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I don't wear clothes. :noway: I live on South Padre Island and have never worn clothes a day in my life. \:D/

Actually, I wear clothes quite regurably. I don't have a favorite brand. If it looks good and doesn't itch, I'll most likely wear it. (And I don't cross-dress either.)

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

My favorite is either really tacky, dress-down clothes, i.e., jeans that are falling apart, litterally, and big guy's shirts; or nice clothes that I can wear either to everyday or chruch. yeah, casual all the way! \:D/
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I like Tommy, Lucky, Mudd, L.E.I., Adidas, Mille Gabrielle makes the awesomest dresses......Studio Y.......hmmm

For shoes I like L.E.I, Adidas, Sketchers, Mudd, Mia
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I usually wear clothes... :-k

Unless I'm showering. :-

And I don't have any favorite brands. :boohoo:
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I love west 49. I think they are the best \:D/
Image [img]
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Not a nude person, but also not a brand person. Just clothes. O:)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I wear... clothes. They have names now? AHHTHEY'RETAKINGOVERRUN
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Hey, who else voted for the nude beach? (Meaning beside me. Hey, makes life more fun to post strange things.)

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

:lol:

I don't really care too much about brands. As long as I like the style, color, and price, I buy it! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

For sports, I love Adidas and Nike. I think think their products are good. Athletic Nike shoes have always lasted me a long time.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

I don't shop brands. If I like it and the price is right it is mine. Every Saturday morning Mom and I scour garage sales and thrift stores. Always looking for a bargain! Garage sales are a great place to get "Coats For Kids" if you church does that program.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Continental Admiral wrote:Not a nude person, but also not a brand person. Just clothes. O:)
Me too. Most brand names are superficial, follow fads, and outrageously priced.

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I'm such a sucker for Brands, lol. I will shell out bigger bucks for special name brands--especially like Roxy or Independent. I even have Tommy sheets......:anxious: I'm pathetic, I know. On the other hand though, the brands I buy are better quality and do last a lot longer than clothes from Walmart or something.

I can't stand Nike though and I refuse to buy them...which is sad because they started at UO. GO DUCKS!!!! \:D/
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

I wear clothes :thewave:
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I wear cloths but I don't really shop brands. The only brand I mgiht buy just 'cause it's that brand is Nike.
orion
Just visiting

Post by orion »

ya i wear clothes. i admit! :lolsign:
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Unholy Trinity wrote:
I can't stand Nike though and I refuse to buy them...which is sad because they started at UO. GO DUCKS!!!! \:D/
Why do you hate Nike? :boohoo:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

You know...whatever fits. And I don't find things that I like very often, so when Frank finds something that she really likes...she buys it. :D Oh, and when you shop at "Thrift Town"...so the brands don't usually matter. Yay for thrift stores!

Oh, forgot...I do like the clothing at Forever 21. :D (Yay skirts and hoodies!)
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Actually, I wear clothes quite regurably. I don't have a favorite brand. If it looks good and doesn't itch, I'll most likely wear it. (And I don't cross-dress either.)

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Same here. :D