Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

That's all you every say here Marvin! ;) I look forward to the day that you say you have written. (At least one word. :lol:)

I only have one more month of school left, then I graduate. :shock: Then I continue with college. =p
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yesterday morning my church has our usual Good Friday prayer event, which was wonderful. Today we're preparing for tomorrow's family Easter gathering that will be at our house, and of course I will also find time to watch some hockey later today. \:D/ Woohoo!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

It's a fun feeling to sit down with a calandar (well, an iPhone calendar that is :P ), and plan out the rest of your school year. It looks like there will be a domino effect of finished projects and subjects in the next two months. The end is in sight \:D/

Also.. What is up with the CCDS forum? I clicked over there this morning and :shock: 50 unread threads, all from this week. :anxious:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Get a REAL calendar, JP :noway:

I actually did write yesterday. And I'm about to, again.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Marvin D. wrote:Get a REAL calendar, JP :noway:

I actually did write yesterday. And I'm about to, again.
I have one. :D But I use it for real things, like birthdays and music lessons and coffee dates. Not tentative school deadlines, and "if-I-do-math-lessons-on-Saturday-and-Sunday-for-6-weeks-I'll-be-done-with-math-early type of things. :noway:

That way, I don't feel bad if I don't quite stick to the plan (for instance, who wants to do trig identities and solve for cosines on Resurrection Sunday? Not me), and the only person to see it is me (unless someone steals my phone… :-s )

Get with the times Marvin :noway:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

. . .

*steals JP's phone*

*logs into his Gmail account to check his Google calendar for his MOOC shifts*

\:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Marvin D. wrote:. . .

*steals JP's phone*

*logs into his Gmail account to check his Google calendar for his MOOC shifts*

\:D/
*turns on the tracking feature* *pinpoints location* *grabs passport* *gets on plane* *shows up at Marvins door*

eres un chico malo :noway:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm writing fanfics again! It's kinda fun getting back into the swing of things \:D/

I had Friday off so I came home earlier than I normally am able to. Tomorrow is the last Sunday (and last day) of my internship! then i get to do a presentation about it

Till the end of the line.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I logged on here on Monday for the first time in maybe a year or two, and discovered that I've forgotten the smiley codes. :(

I also woke up this morning with "Raxacoricofallapatorius" stuck in my head. :- It's been an odd day.
Last edited by Mimi on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Mimi wrote:I logged on here on Monday for the first time in maybe a year or two, and discovered that I've forgotten the smiley codes. :(
I hope you stay to memorize them all over again! \:D/

I have two cancelled class this week! \:D/
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Mimi wrote:I also woke up this morning with "Raxacoricofallapatorius" stuck in my head. :- It's been an odd day.
If you spelled that without looking it up, you are my new best friend. \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Woody wrote:
Mimi wrote:I also woke up this morning with "Raxacoricofallapatorius" stuck in my head. :- It's been an odd day.
If you spelled that without looking it up, you are my new best friend. \:D/
I wish I had! But no, I had to Google it.
Until this morning, I didn't even know how to pronounce the word. My last thought of it yesterday was that it's way too hard and I wasn't going to even try to say it. Suddenly, I woke up saying it in my head.

Let's be friends because you got the reference okay? \:D/
Last edited by Mimi on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Okay \:D/ *hands you some vinegar*
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I'm currently participating in an event in San Antonio providing free health care and advice to local residents. Yesterday I found out by hard experience they really won't let a volunteer in who has forgotten his badge. I also got to work in registration, and got to see God diffuse a near incident as a few disgruntled attendees became desperate to get in. I also got to work backstage in the evening meeting as the liaison between the programming team and the 3ABN TV crew to make sure everything ran smoothly.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That sounds like an interesting (and stressful) :anxious: experience, Nate!

Tonight my sister and brother-in-law came over for supper and to visit, and then my cousin texted me about something totally unrelated and we invited him over too, and he brought a board came called Robo Rally that we played for quite a bit of the evening! I had never played before and everybody else had played at least once before. I didn't actually plan to play, but my sister insisted that I play so I could be as bad as her (she knows me well!) and then I accidentally/luckily managed to do something amazing and my very first turn was perfect, so that made me enjoy the game a little more. ;) I ended up finishing in second place, but I still thought that was pretty good, all things considered. ;) Good times!
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Today our house is officially on the market, and we already have a showing at 11! So I'm praying that it goes well...(On a totally random note...The guy who put our sign in our yard, tossed his hammer thingy in the air hoping to catch it, and failed drastically :hithead: )
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

PaulaJarvis wrote:Today our house is officially on the market, and we already have a showing at 11! So I'm praying that it goes well...(On a totally random note...The guy who put our sign in our yard, tossed his hammer thingy in the air hoping to catch it, and failed drastically :hithead: )
Praying! And hope that guy's all right. #-o
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

NatetheGreat wrote:
PaulaJarvis wrote:Today our house is officially on the market, and we already have a showing at 11! So I'm praying that it goes well...(On a totally random note...The guy who put our sign in our yard, tossed his hammer thingy in the air hoping to catch it, and failed drastically :hithead: )
Praying! And hope that guy's all right. #-o
Thank you! =D
And yeah, I think he is...Like he didn't grab his head, but it did look painful.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I am a proficient flipper actually.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

last week I finished my 20 page paper! \:D/

now I have to work on three more papers that are due throughout this week :(

Till the end of the line.