Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

And I'm back from my trip. I may make some kind of post about it later, but it was amazing.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Ninja was telling me about a David Tennent discussion in the Randoms, and I started laughing in the middle of sipping my drink.

Then I got on to see it..but obviously I'm not in the randoms.

And then I thought, I haven't been on here for a while. Are you all still alive? :) (How is everyone? ;))

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

My computer has not been working with streaming audio or video. Making it difficult to see my favourite YouTube stuff.

I'm trying to write a piece on love but struggling to find time for it. "Blind love, just like blind hate, is unbiblical and dangerous."
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I have finally reached the point in this Christmas break where I have become bored... It always happens eventually, but that's okay because tonight my family probably will be doing some fun stuff and I have a few plans for today (make cupcakes and get my hair cut and that's basically it) so it's not too bad. But yeah... I need to think of some more exciting stuff to do that doesn't involve food. I could read another book I guess... Or just rewatch Sherlock so I remember where we left off for tomorrow.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Yeahhh, I'm bored too. School is such a big part of my life now. I miss it.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

American Eagle wrote:Yeahhh, I'm bored too. School is such a big part of my life now. I miss it.
I suggest filling the void with either recreational drugs or a copy of The Sims 3. Both are highly effective time killers, and the side effects are roughly the same.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*sniggers*

Take some massive open online courses (MOOCs) to fill up your spare time \:D/ www.coursera.org has some very interesting ones.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I'm not board yet. That's good since I'm staying here. :p

No Abuela today and Abuelo has tomorrow at her house. So I'm unwinding. I said Frozon today and hope to see the Doctor Who Christmas Special.

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I don't have aims three but I do have sim city so I guess that's almost the same. I'm thinking of making croissants today, just because they seem like a bit of a challenge to make and it probably would be fun.

I currently have a blackberry phone but was thinking of upgrading to the nexus 5. Honestly, I'm super nervous to get it mainly because I think I'm going to miss my keyboard. I'm really quite accustomed to it and don't want to regret getting a new phone. I once almost got a smartphone a couple years ago and after a couple of days I had to switch it back for the blackberry I have no instead. I really don't know what to do. I asked all my friends if I should get one (and asked my who has one how much she likes if) and they all thought that I should upgrade. I just don't know if all the new features would be worth losing the keyboard when the main reason I have a cell phone is to make phone calls and text.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Anna: If I was you I'd probably stick to what was familiar to me. unless upgrading is something you really want :)

Classes begin on Tuesday, which means i have to pack today and move back in tomorrow. I'm not entirely looking forward to school, but maybe it'll be good. I hope so anyway.

Till the end of the line.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Abuela has been to far away for me to get to in the snow. But I go their tomorrow again so we can pull her together again.

Also Humbleness is watching hours of What Not to Wear on Netflix and it seems to be causing some friction among the women in the family. The don't like it when I wear boyfriend style jeans under sundresses and this is apparently so bad that all my pants and sundresses should be given to a Thrift Shop keep me from doing it. Ok? I have no idea what to do about this. Just another situation to present to God to show a solution that I must submit to.

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Er, you're an adult, right? :-s They really can't force the way you dress...
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

It is however good to avoid being an "embarrassment" (a word that only Humbleness uses for it) to the family over clothes. I wanna save that for something important like fangirling or pet names I give my future boyfriend.

Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I got my ACT score today. :D All my preparation for the Writing section paid off.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

T.S. (myself) wrote:I got my ACT score today. :D All my preparation for the Writing section paid off.
I got mine back the other day too :D my writing section was a beautiful 5 paragraph essay that I wrote in 25 minutes. Thank you AP lang and comp for teaching me to write pieces of art in no time at all \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

First two weeks of school are over! I haven't started skipping classes (yet). My goal is to not skip any this month.

My hair is in curlers because I have a fancy event tomorrow \:D/ I like dressing up.
I only hope my hair turns out good

Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Graces4you wrote:I got mine back the other day too :D my writing section was a beautiful 5 paragraph essay that I wrote in 25 minutes. Thank you AP lang and comp for teaching me to write pieces of art in no time at all \:D/
That's a large difference from mind. :P I got a great score, but I would never want to read mine again. I practiced with 20-30 prompts ahead of time, and I literally felt that you could switch a few words in each essay, and they would be the same thing. :(
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Shennifer wrote:First two weeks of school are over! I haven't started skipping classes (yet). My goal is to not skip any this month.
Why would you skip classes? Aren't you paying to be there?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I've never skipped a class, and was only ever late once.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

American Eagle wrote:
Shennifer wrote:First two weeks of school are over! I haven't started skipping classes (yet). My goal is to not skip any this month.
Why would you skip classes? Aren't you paying to be there?
I've skipped classes because I've been sick, tired, my alarm malfunctioned, or I'm just plain lazy.

:-

and yes, I am paying to be there. That's why I'm going to try to do better this time