Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! \:D/ I'm going to be enjoying a full feast of awesome and deliciousness in a few short hours, and all you Americans who are unable to indulge just yet can feel very, very jealous. :-
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Today we got over four kilograms of cheese for just $8.

I am happy \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

We are going to an actual PIANO GUYS CONCERT tonight!!! I am soo excited!!!!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

caitbuggy wrote:We are going to an actual PIANO GUYS CONCERT tonight!!! I am soo excited!!!!
Ooh that sounds amazing! wish I could go with you :(

but take pictures and be ready to report back \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shennifer wrote:
caitbuggy wrote:We are going to an actual PIANO GUYS CONCERT tonight!!! I am soo excited!!!!
Ooh that sounds amazing! wish I could go with you :(

but take pictures and be ready to report back \:D/
Ditto what Shennifer said! I have listened to their CDs way too many times. ;) I would love to see them live one day. I'm sure it will be a great experience!

And a belated Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! I had lots of yummy homemade pumpkin pie and whipped cream! \:D/
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Don't care a bit. :shame:
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I would love to hear details on how it went :)
*insert provocative quote here*
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

So, at work on Saturday, Sparrow came into the market from helping with the hayrides and said, "I'm about 99% sure that Jason from Tenth Avenue North was on that hayride." So we got all excited and stuff, but she didn't actually want to ask the guy about it. So I snagged another coworker who also listens to TAN, and like the stalkerish fangirls we are, we went to ask him if he was, indeed, Jason from Tenth Avenue North. :anxious:

Long story short: It was him. We got pictures. Best day of work ever. \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Petrichor wrote:So, at work on Saturday, Sparrow came into the market from helping with the hayrides and said, "I'm about 99% sure that Jason from Tenth Avenue North was on that hayride." So we got all excited and stuff, but she didn't actually want to ask the guy about it. So I snagged another coworker who also listens to TAN, and like the stalkerish fangirls we are, we went to ask him if he was, indeed, Jason from Tenth Avenue North. :anxious:

Long story short: It was him. We got pictures. Best day of work ever. \:D/
that. is. awesome!

I love TAN \:D/

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Gaize, that sounds epic \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I have spent a collective 6+ hours at the nearest Caribou to my house over the past two days working on homework with a group of girls from my class for AP Language and Composition. On a brighter note, my friend who enlisted in the Marines graduated from basic training and is on a 10 day leave before he ships out and he stopped by school the other day in his uniform to say hi. So that was pretty cool

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

God bless him... where's he being stationed?

The ice cream truck came through my 'hood. I feel like the biggest child gangster with my sour cherry bar. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I finally thought of why someone I know looks familiar. She looks exactly like Shennifer. Even to the hair! Dead serious, it was really weird. I was (discreetly) looking at her and kept imagining she was Shen...
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Whitty Whit wrote:I finally thought of why someone I know looks familiar. She looks exactly like Shennifer. Even to the hair! Dead serious, it was really weird. I was (discreetly) looking at her and kept imagining she was Shen...
Wow.

maybe you've found my doppelganger \:D/

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I know, right?? She had a little longer shoulder length hair and it was reddish! Just like in your pictures...
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Termite wrote:God bless him... where's he being stationed?
I forgot to ask him, but I'll ask someone tomorrow!
I finally finished my AP Language and Composition homework \:D/ Just in time to go back to school tomorrow....

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I had a wonderful weekend with some friends of ours who came and spent the weekend at our house for a wedding. The wedding was the best wedding I have ever been to. They are some of the most wonderful and amazing people in the world. I can't wait to see them again! But, I don't know when that will happen. :( That was my weekend, also I didn't have school thursday-Friday which is always good. :)
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Hello, everyone. I decided to stop by for a visit. (I may even stick around for a while.) If you want to know the not so good stuff going on in my life, just head over to the prayer request section, but right now, I am going to talk about the good things going on in my life. I got a cashier job at Farm Fresh this past August! I was so happy about that. Being a cashier can be monotonous and boring, but it give me a paycheck each week. For that, I am happy and grateful. I started dual enrollment classes at Regent University. I absolutely love it there. I am taking English 101 and Math 101. So far, I am making very good grades. I love both of my professors, and I am making a couple friends too. I also got accepted into Regent for next fall. I even got a merit scholarship. So, I am extremely happy about that. Despite all of the other things going on, God has been so good to me, and I am very excited for the future.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

:hello:

Hi Sapphire. ;)
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Hey Sapphire! Good to see you :)

I have studying and homework that I haven't started yet. Plus I'm getting sick again :(

But I had a good day hanging out with people \:D/