Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I am a little proud of myself right now. I just installed the new IOS 7 operating system on my iPhone 5 and it works!! \:D/ Plus everything that was on the iPhone before installation is still there!! \:D/
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Shennifer wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:I made chocolate chip cookies recently.

It was most tasty.
My mom made me gluten free chocolate chip cookies when I visited home this weekend \:D/ and I brought a few back to my dorm.
Double yum. Does she make the cookies from scratch? =)

We have tomatoes galore! We didn't expect quite this many from our garden plants, but yum! \:D/
She makes it from a mix, actually. We probably could make them from scratch if we had rice flour or some such thing
Ah, okay. :) I made some from pre-made cookie dough, but my mom likes it better when I make them from scratch. It's a bit hard for me to find the right combination of ingredients, though.
Laurie wrote:I am a little proud of myself right now. I just installed the new IOS 7 operating system on my iPhone 5 and it works!! \:D/ Plus everything that was on the iPhone before installation is still there!! \:D/
Very nice. ^.^ You did soooo much more than I would know how to do.

Today I was really sleepy... strangely. There are a few times where I wish I had a favorite coffee/caffeine drink to wake me up.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Sunshine wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

It was most tasty.
My mom made me gluten free chocolate chip cookies when I visited home this weekend \:D/ and I brought a few back to my dorm.

We have tomatoes galore! We didn't expect quite this many from our garden plants, but yum! \:D/
She makes it from a mix, actually. We probably could make them from scratch if we had rice flour or some such thing
Ah, okay. :) I made some from pre-made cookie dough, but my mom likes it better when I make them from scratch. It's a bit hard for me to find the right combination of ingredients, though.
Laurie wrote:I am a little proud of myself right now. I just installed the new IOS 7 operating system on my iPhone 5 and it works!! \:D/ Plus everything that was on the iPhone before installation is still there!! \:D/

Today I was really sleepy... strangely. There are a few times where I wish I had a favorite coffee/caffeine drink to wake me up.
I'm horrible with installing anything on my Mac and it really surprised me when the iOS7 install worked. Apple was having server issues today so that made it a little challenging and very, very nerve wracking. I am glad I did it though.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Laurie wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

It was most tasty.

I'm horrible with installing anything on my Mac and it really surprised me when the iOS7 install worked. Apple was having server issues today so that made it a little challenging and very, very nerve wracking. I am glad I did it though.
How do you like it? I have an iPhone 5, and I'm thinking about updating it pretty soon :)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

It was most tasty.

How do you like it? I have an iPhone 5, and I'm thinking about updating it pretty soon :)
I'm on the fence about it right now. There are some changes that I don't like.
Last edited by Laurie on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

I'm a little shocked right now, one of my friends just announced her engagement and wedding date last night. She's only about a year older than me... Such a weird feeling when your friends start to get engaged O.o
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I have friends my age that are married with kids!

I have started walking after spending a week on crutches after a sprained ankle. My that I needed to carry that week was less so it was good timing.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

That stinks, Rad. =\ Will be praying.

Lets see... School, school, school, and fanfiction. Sums up my life right now. Though cleaning is in there somewhere. :-k
Double post fixed-Joy
merp.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Samantha14 wrote:

Lets see... School, school, school, and fanfiction. Sums up my life right now. Though cleaning is in there somewhere. :-k
kinda sounds like my life right now, except throw in TV shows and the occasional hang out with family and friends. ;)

This week I've tried to do my homework more consistently. hopefully I'm getting into some sort of routine now.

Can't wait for the rest of my shows to come back on. some of them already have, but October and November is where it's at \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Had a wonderful weekend in which I became ill, had low blood pressure, and got stabbed three times with needles.

I hate going to the doctor.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Yeah and you forgot almost fainted and I had to wash all the dishes. Grr.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Shennifer wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:

kinda sounds like my life right now, except throw in TV shows and the occasional hang out with family and friends. ;)

This week I've tried to do my homework more consistently. hopefully I'm getting into some sort of routine now.

Can't wait for the rest of my shows to come back on. some of them already have, but October and November is where it's at \:D/
I'm only allowing myself to watch Castle and Sherlock this school year, but my life has been classes, studying, swimming, running, meetings, and trying to sleep. Kind of busy and hectic, but it's my own choice to go to university so I can't complain.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Marvin D. wrote:Had a wonderful weekend in which I became ill, had low blood pressure, and got stabbed three times with needles.

Blitz wrote:Yeah and you forgot almost fainted and I had to wash all the dishes. Grr.
:hilarious:

Jake, you make Jwosh's life complete. You are awesome :p
*insert provocative quote here*
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I am feeling very cheeky at the moment. I just installed another OS7 update on my iPhone 5 and the thing did not blow up, it still works!!! \:D/
Last edited by Laurie on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Life is good. I excitedly awaiting a retreat that is next week. It seems like it takes forever! I am so excited because I am going with some friends of mine. Can't wait! Trying to fill my time with stuff so it doesn't seems as long.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Thank you for praying Sam. I am off crutches at least but still not walking like I should.
Marvin D. wrote:Had a wonderful weekend in which I became ill, had low blood pressure, and got stabbed three times with needles.

I thought you would love going to the Doctor! =p

J, eat the right things and maybe increase your sodium intake. When struggling with low pb, stress your abdominal muscles to up it a little. Now you know how I feel on a regular bases. Fun, ain't it?
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

I cut my own hair for the first time last night. :- I think it actually turned out looking alright! At least, no one's made any comments or anything :P
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Jesus' Princess wrote:I cut my own hair for the first time last night. :- I think it actually turned out looking alright! At least, no one's made any comments or anything :P
I demand a picture :) sounds challenging, but awesome.

I'm home right now; I have a lot of homework I haven't started yet -_-

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Resurrecting this with a praise report: someone bought about $70-$80 worth of groceries for me... g-LORY. \:D/

And I am not in the nursery at church one service every week. BABIES.
Last edited by Termite on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

That's awesome, Termite! :)

I've mostly done homework this weekend. Today I don't have school so I haven't driven back yet.
I'm home alone at the moment; must resist urge to party too hard haha

My sleep schedule is rather off. And I might be coming down with something :(

but me and my family played games on Saturday; that was fun \:D/