What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

Iron Man 3. Definitely not the best of the three....but it was alright.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie with a couple of friends. None of us had watched it in a long time. It's fun! \:D/ Not brilliant, but fun. ;)
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Ratatouille I keep forgetting how deep that movie is.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Clueless

Well... heh. You know, it was better than I anticipated. Cringe-worthy at times, with several unnecessary words and innuendos, but overall a decent flick. If you don't know, it's a modern 1995 adaptation of Emma. :P Killed an hour and a half of my afternoon, anyway. I needed therapy after the cricket.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

The Fox and the Hound. It had been years since I had seen that.
~ Walker in Dreams
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

radgeek wrote:Ratatouille I keep forgetting how deep that movie is.
Well said ;) Ratatouille is my favorite Pixar film.
*insert provocative quote here*
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

So I had more time yesterday and decided to watch Mulan AND Mulan 2, since most every animated Disney movie is now on Netflix instant! \:D/

So the first is my favorite Disney movie ever. Always has been. Yes, the second one is kinda cheesy, but hey! Li Shang makes it worth it. ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm in the middle of Step Up 2 the Streets

Till the end of the line.
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Lawrence of Arabia in the theater. They had special showings of it, 3 days only. I think for the 50th anniversary. I had to see it because I heard you can only fully appreciate it on the big screen.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Insidious: Chapter 2, for my birthday. Our theater had it as a double-feature with Insidious. It was an incredible movie. It answered questions I didn't even know I had about the original. The combination of time-travel, mystery, and horror makes an excellent movie, in my book. \:D/
Last edited by Christian A. on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

EvangelineWalker wrote:Lawrence of Arabia in the theater. They had special showings of it, 3 days only. I think for the 50th anniversary. I had to see it because I heard you can only fully appreciate it on the big screen.
I'm so jelly right now. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Jelly wrote:
EvangelineWalker wrote:Lawrence of Arabia in the theater. They had special showings of it, 3 days only. I think for the 50th anniversary. I had to see it because I heard you can only fully appreciate it on the big screen.
I'm so jelly right now. :(
It was sooo good. I love this movie.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Mean Girls

I laughed, I cried, and I think I fell asleep somewhere in the middle.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Unstoppable by Kirk Cameron. It was actually quite disappointing. We went in with high expectations, and it turned out to be a very low-produced hour-long talk from Kirk in his living room. The music was good, and there was one funny scene, but that was about all that redeemed it for me. He didn't even share the gospel, which is very uncharacteristic of him. We left feeling like he didn't even answer the question he set out to answer.
Last edited by Christian A. on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Christian A. wrote:Unstoppable by Kirk Cameron. It was actually quite disappointing. We went in with high expectations, and it turned out to be a very low-produced hour-long talk from Kirk in his living room. The music was good, and there was one funny scene, but that was about all that redeemed it for me. He didn't even share the gospel, which is very uncharacteristic of him. We left feeling like he didn't even answer the question he set out to answer.
I was wondering how that was. That's kind of disappointing to hear, I was hoping it would be good.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Thanks for the honest review, Christian. I, too, was interested in hearing about it.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. One of my very favorite movies. \:D/
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Post by MustacheGirl »

Flight Plan it was a thriller!
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) One of my very favorite movies!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I recently saw The Book Thief. I absolutely loved it. It is one of my very favorites. I highly recommend it to everyone!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis