Introvert or Extrovert?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

INTJ

distinctively expressed introvert (67%)
slightly expressed intuitive personality (12%)
distinctively expressed thinking personality (75%)
distinctively expressed judging personality (67%)

This is my second time to take this test and I'm still amazed that it has listed me as a possible Computer Programmer because I want to be a Computer Engineer. I got close to the same results as last time.

Famous People:

Stephen Hawking - theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author
Andrew Grove - engineer, businessman, one of Intel founders
Marie Curie- physicist and chemist - Nobel Prize winner for research on radioactivity
Guy Kawasaki - venture capitalist, bestselling author, and Apple fellow
Igor Sikorsky - pioneer of aviation, helicopter inventor
Hillary Clinton - the 67th US Secretary of the United States (I got her both times)

PS My sister just took it and it had her in Child Care and Education. Guess what her major is? That's right Elementary Education.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

May I ask why this is in Truth and Trivia?
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I am totally bumping this topic because I thought I had taken this test, but apparently I had not before now. \:D/

ISFJ
Introvert(56%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Yeah, that sounds about right, I think. \:D/ I'm an average person.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I'm a fan of the Meyers-Briggs test. I've taken it several times before but just did again to re-check and make sure my personality hasn't changed. ;P

And nope! I'm still INFP. Also, I'm married to an INFJ and our relationship is pretty awesome. Just for compatibility reference.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I took at a test like this at my grandparent's house. I got a score ten for introvert, and zero for extrovert, which is no real surprise. I also was in one of the smallest segments, less than 1% of the population, which is not a big surprise either.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Marc.
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Marc. »

89% introvert. I'm surprised it was only 89%. I was estimating at least in the ninetieth percentile.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

We had to do this in my engineering class and I once again was an INTJ. Apparently INTJ's are "masterminds" so YAY!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Supposedly I'm ENTJ, but all four of those letters were decided by a small margin. I used to be an introvert but gradually I've worked on my social skills.

Hi. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
OnceBittenRose
Not as new

Post by OnceBittenRose »

INFJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(38%) Judging(1%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

1%. Protecting and nurturing. Often sensing things about other people. Have been known to have "psychic premonitions".

Famous people include:
Dante Alighieri
Marcus Aurelius
Plato
Mahatma Gandhi

http://theblackrose.forummotion.com/

Sorry no pic that you can click and go to it. It is my new forum.and is up and running again.
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

introvert 44%

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!"
"Frying pans! Who knew, right?"
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I don't really think I'm an INTJ anymore, but I decided to take the test again and got this result.
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(50%) Judging(22%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)
So I might be an INTJ, but not fully since everything is just slight or moderate.
Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

Introvert (67%)
Sensing(25%)
Feeling(12%)
Judging(1%)
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Extravert(11%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(25%) Judging(67%)
• You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
• You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
• You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
• You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Interesting. I've read about the personality type, and it applies to me very well, as far as inability to properly articulate my emotions and believing that I alone know how to make something work efficiently. I share it with a lot of cool people...some aren't so cool, but whatever.

St. Paul of Tarsus
Billy Graham
Jerry Falwell
Bill O'Reilly
Ann Coulter
Condoleezza Rice
Emma Watson (...great.)
Bernard Montgomery
Carrie Nation
Lyndon Baines Johnson
James Monroe
Harry S Truman
Lucy Van Pelt
John de Lancie \:D/

So for the most part, I share a personality type with a bunch of conservatives and Republicans. Figures. Am I typecast, or what?
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

I got INFJ. It's rather accurate, actually.

The best part about it is, Josh got the same thing, so I get to annoy him to death about us "matching" \:D/
merp.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I love the MBTI test. I remember when I first discovered it- the official MBTI instrument was free. I've always scored the same, INTJ. Like Kait, I test myself every so often to see if my personality has changed. While remaining the same, the strength of my judging over perceiving has seemed to go down considerably.

Introvert: 89%
Intuitive: 100%
Thinking: 100%
Judging: 22%

The description is highly accurate, but on a few levels it doesn't fit me at all. I'm covered in tattoos- typically INTJ's see no use for such trivial, emotion driven things. Also, while I'm an extreme loner hermit by nature, I can adapt to crowds when necessary (for my job on the strip, for instance). They make me extremely uncomfortable, though I"m pretty good at hiding my true feelings I believe. Work, for me, is an act. I become a completely different person when I'm at my job. SO: deep down, I'm an INTJ who has tattoos (odd) and goes into character for her job. Now I just need to see what types I'm romantically compatible with and make every potential date test himself before I go out with him. Maybe I wouldn't have so many failed relationships and a failed engagement by now if I'd stuck to compatible braintypes and horoscopes ;).
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Ironically enough the last semester of last School Year in my psychology class I had to right a ten page paper about myself (which somehow I didn't get an A+ on????) and I had to use the MBTI. That was my first college class and although I am still in high school (SENIOR YAY) I have had a lot of upper level classes and I have notice the way I think has changed. I can't wait for college in which I get out of my little circle of High School and see how I react to the world. I have noticed that I am already becoming more sarcastic and opinionated (I don't think that is going to get any better, only worse).
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

After I read the fully detailed description of an INTJ on typelogic.com (it's been awhile since I've read the full description), I retract my previous comment. INTJ is me to a T.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

So, at one point about two years ago, I took this test, and was a staunch INTJ. Now I am, supposedly, an ENTJ. I am more extroverted, less thinking, and more intuitive than I was at the last time I took this.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

INTJ with high percentages in all of the categories.
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Kait wrote:I'm a fan of the Meyers-Briggs test. I've taken it several times before but just did again to re-check and make sure my personality hasn't changed. ;P

And nope! I'm still INFP. Also, I'm married to an INFJ and our relationship is pretty awesome. Just for compatibility reference.
I am INFP too! I've heard that our type is rare. :) I thought I was INFJ for a while--I'm high on I,N, and F but borderline P/J.