Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

This week has been emotional because of TV show finales. And I still have one more tomorrow (Doctor Who) *deep breath*
I'll have to think of what to do with my life for a few months before they come back on.

Anyway, next week I work at the Ranch again :)

Till the end of the line.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Marvin D. wrote:Got two new puppies the other day \:D/ They're a Doberman/German Shepherd mix and are the most adorable things EVER. Puppies are fun.
Josh. Pictures. Now. Pllleeeeaaaaassseee?
Sh'nooka wrote:This week has been emotional because of TV show finales. And I still have one more tomorrow (Doctor Who) *deep breath*
I'll have to think of what to do with my life for a few months before they come back on.

Ahh! I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. Although I really hate how soon the new episodes end. :(

Have fun working at the ranch. \:D/
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Well, Jake posted a picture on Google+, so if Josh refuses, I may just have to break that out. :-
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

God's Daughter wrote:
Sh'nooka wrote:This week has been emotional because of TV show finales. And I still have one more tomorrow (Doctor Who) *deep breath*

Ahh! I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. Although I really hate how soon the new episodes end. :(

I'm excited too \:D/ and I definitely agree; new episodes fly by. It seems like all my shows seasons are ending so quickly :(

Thank you! I'm more competent this year than I was last year :-

God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Christian A. wrote:Well, Jake posted a picture on Google+, so if Josh refuses, I may just have to break that out. :-
You should do it anyways. Josh is way too slow. :noway:
Sh'nooka wrote:
God's Daughter wrote:
Sh'nooka wrote:
This week has been emotional because of TV show finales. And I still have one more tomorrow (Doctor Who) *deep breath*

I'm excited too \:D/ and I definitely agree; new episodes fly by. It seems like all my shows seasons are ending so quickly :(

And once the new episodes end all the Whovians act pathetic, and don't know what to do with themselves. ;) Yeah, TV shows just end way too quickly, but thankfully there are lots of books to read. \:D/

Haha, well that's good. \:D/
Image]
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

God's Daughter wrote:
Christian A. wrote:Well, Jake posted a picture on Google+, so if Josh refuses, I may just have to break that out. :-
Sh'nooka wrote:
God's Daughter wrote:
Sh'nooka wrote:

And once the new episodes end all the Whovians act pathetic, and don't know what to do with themselves. ;) Yeah, TV shows just end way too quickly, but thankfully there are lots of books to read. \:D/

Haha, well that's good. \:D/
I know the feeling....I'm feeling that way about many of the shows I watch. But I know it'll pass in time, because I have no other choice but to carry on, crawl out of my shell and find other things to do ;)

Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

God's Daughter wrote:
Christian A. wrote:Well, Jake posted a picture on Google , so if Josh refuses, I may just have to break that out. :-
Your wish is my command! \:D/

Jake said that they named one of them Blitz. :D
Last edited by Christian A. on Fri May 17, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Awww, they're so cute! I want them! o_o <3
Image]
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

They're a door able. :D
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Cute means nothing. :noway: What I'm wondering is whether or not they can take down an assailant in swift and vicious fashion.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Christian A. wrote:
God's Daughter wrote:
Christian A. wrote:Well, Jake posted a picture on Google , so if Josh refuses, I may just have to break that out. :-
Your wish is my command! \:D/

Jake said that they named one of them Blitz. :D
:inlove: Lovely dogs! :D
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Sun May 19, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

So very, very, very cute!! :D
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I have a big choir audition tomorrow that I *might* be slightly nervous about. :mad:

Other than that, my life is consumed with math problems, science formulas, and reading assignments. I cannot wait for June.
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

French final tomorrow :P aaaaaaugh!!! lol I'm so stressed out!! Then I have a paper due Friday and a Chemistry test either Friday or next Wednesday :(

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!"
"Frying pans! Who knew, right?"
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I've got my physics final tomorrow, then my math final Thursday, then I drive to Philadelphia for one of my best friend's wedding.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My sister and I got up early this morning and went to the local u-pick farm and picked 53 pounds of strawberries! \:D/ We've been busy since dividing them out for all the different tasks - give some away to friends, pound cake, strawberry bread, jam, freezing for cheesecake, fresh for eating, and STRAWBERRY FUDGE. I made the fudge, and it's not really setting up properly. :-k Grrrrrr..... It tastes good though. ;)

After all that, there's still 3 out of 5 flats left that will need to be sliced and frozen for later use. :thud:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

That's a lot of strawberries. :shock:
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Laura Ingalls wrote:My sister and I got up early this morning and went to the local u-pick farm and picked 53 pounds of strawberries! \:D/
After all that, there's still 3 out of 5 flats left that will need to be sliced and frozen for later use. :thud:
Lucky duck \:D/ the strawberries here probably won't be ready to be picked until mid June at the earliest :( you should make chocolate dipped strawberries before you freeze them, they're great to have on hand for company and stuff \:D/ and freezer Jam(super easy to make :yes: ) and running it through the food processor and adding a little bit of sugar makes a great tasting slush that you can freeze in gallon bags
Last edited by Graces4you on Tue May 21, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

French final today!!!! *scared*

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!"
"Frying pans! Who knew, right?"
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

In an hour I have my physics final, then I'm only one final away from being done with my first year of college. \:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.