Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'm so excited. Tomorrow is my last day of studying and then on Wednesday afternoon after I'm done packing all my stuff up I get to buy SimCity 2013!!!!!!!!!! And then I get to move home. And then it's summmer!! And I'm going to go shopping for grown up clothes (because I'm not in 10th grade anymore and should actually dress my age) and then I get to hang out with my family and go to my sister's bball games and just have a bunch of fun... and I need to look for a second job too...
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You mean SimCity 5, the one with all the problems?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Yep! I read all about the problems, but they seem to not be as bad as they were initially. The servers aren't as crowded and people aren't getting bumped off as much as they were when the game was first released. I've watched enough youtube videos of people playing it and now I want it!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Update on what's been happening. \:D/

I'm finishing my second semester at Jackson Community College on Wednesday. It's a blast. After one semester, I made the Dean's List and was nominated for a student excellence award that I'll be receiving this Friday. I'm not taking any classes over the summer but I'll be going back in the fall. My plan is to complete an associate's in business administration and then transfer for a bachelor's degree (possibly to Eastern Michigan University). I'm slowing venturing towards customer relations / relationship management.

I still love working in the photo / electronics department of Meijer. It's an easy and fun customer service job where I get to work really casually in a store where 90% of my coworkers are female. ;) I was offered a full-time position within the store, but I turned it down because I really like my department. On Wednesdays I lead the bus ministry at my church. My youth pastor asked if I would get involved in it, and I took the offer because I love working with kiddos. I am personally responsible for 30-40 kids every week.

Next Wednesday I'll be driving to Nevada with my dad. We're making a random 10-day trip to take a handgun training course, and we are picking up my older brother in Colorado.

After I get back, summer will begin. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I'm pulling together my plans for the end of the school year. Hopefully I get graduation week off and get to see Panda for graduation.

I'm also spending my time in Boston tomorrow. It was meant to be a choir trip but a few teachers wanted the students to go for other reasons so we are basically shutting down the school. I'm not sure this is a good thing. I love class...
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

One more final and then I'm FREE! These past 3 days have been so stressful!
Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

We are having a testing week at school :P Its so boring
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

I got a pretty bad sunburn yesterday playing volleyball and doing stuff outside

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!"
"Frying pans! Who knew, right?"
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

It was snowing yesterday so I did not get a sunburn. I just stayed inside all day studying for my final exam that I have in an hour... Nervous, but I'm just praying and hoping for the best.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Nothing like getting drunk on the living water of the Spirit with some friends, alli'msaying. \:D/ Especially when it involves this: :rofl:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm visiting my friends at my old university right now \:D/ it's been great so far. Tomorrow is my last day though :(

Right now I'm in the library, about to watch a TV show.

Till the end of the line.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I haven't posted much here lately... today I got an 87 on my physics test (last two I'd gotten 100's on), and an 89 on my math test. Just a few more weeks left...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

went kayaking for the first time today :) I got soaked but we didn't flip the thing and I had a blast :)

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have deer eating grass in my backyard. They do a better job with the grass than the people that mow my yard.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

When my mother told me that she was going to drop me off at the library for a few hours, I went ballistic with joy. I wish I could live there for my entire life, simply consuming books :inlove:
*insert provocative quote here*
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Whew, I am very tired right now. :thud: I had a long day of baking yesterday, not sitting down once between 6 am and 4 pm, and then today was market plus a festival. Well, only my sister was set up at the festival, I just joined them for the afternoon after market was over. :)

In other news, Watson and I are currently in first place above CATSPAW in the ToO Hockey League. :neener: One more day left - we'd better hold on. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I found out yesterday that I'm going to South America for 3 weeks in May. It should be fun. I leave in like 4 days... Last minute planning FTW.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I have arrived home. My trip was great, but now my summer begins \:D/

Till the end of the line.
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

I have one more week of regular school, then my jr/sr trip to Washington DC, then like 2 more weeks, finals, and school will be done for the year!

-Flynn Rider

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

finals.

it's like a bunch of nerds thrown in an insane asylum with bubble wrap.

my brain is mush.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~