Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

I played laser tag today!!!!! :D :D First time ever and it was soooooo fun!!!!!!

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!"
"Frying pans! Who knew, right?"
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Played Slender today.

He's so scary.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Samantha14 wrote:The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and all is well! ...Except I'm sick. :P Sigh.
:( So sorry to hear that you're sick again!!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Marvin D. wrote:Played Slender today.

He's so scary.
Fun game. \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

HE'S A SILENCE STRETCHED OUT!

So I got drafted onto this rec softball team. Never played before. Needless to say, it's going perfectly... if by perfect you mean me imitating a ballerina when trying to hit the ball and instead I end up spinning around, then yes, perfect. \:D/ I have gotten one run, though.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

:huh: A wide selection of choices... multiple patterns... which one do I want?... o.o which one would be most practical?... which one would be most portable?... which one would last the longest?... ack! My mom is waiting on me!!... must choose quickly... :panic: must choose the one I would most want... big or small?... wide or thin?... striped or decorate it myself?... must. choose. quickly. :shocking:

Why do there have to be so many choices?! I just want a journal! :( Life is already stressful enough.. I hate making decisions.. I was hoping the short shopping trip would help calm my nerves, not raise my stress level. :doubt:

Those emoticons are literally how I feel when trying to make a decision within a short amount of time. Never take me on a "quick" shopping trip when I'm buying something.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Don't take me on a shopping trip ever. Especially not a long one. Short one yes so I can't every take you to the mall Sunshine.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Aside from the fact that it has been pouring all day and I discovered a blocked downspout, which is now fixed it has been a pretty good day. I am sick and tired of rain however. I think my area's drought problem is over. I am starting to wonder what sunshine and blue skies look like because I think I am starting to forget.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

Drama class is awesome!!!
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

This thunderstorm is ROCKING. The sky is purple from the lightning, and I've seen so many pretty pink bolts. No joke. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Termite wrote:This thunderstorm is ROCKING. The sky is purple from the lightning, and I've seen so many pretty pink bolts. No joke. \:D/
You have thunderstorms already? :( Man, we haven't even gotten rid of the last of our snow yet.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Even here we've had thunder already.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

It's gonna storm HARD tonight...Twisters and all... :(
merp.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Amethystic wrote:
Termite wrote:This thunderstorm is ROCKING. The sky is purple from the lightning, and I've seen so many pretty pink bolts. No joke. \:D/
You have thunderstorms already? :( Man, we haven't even gotten rid of the last of our snow yet.
Canada 4 lyfe
We still have snow here too!!
But a few weeks ago I was studying it was snowing and I saw some lightening and it was super weird and cool!!!

This week is finals week aka the week of death.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Yeah, well, the pretty thunderstorm turned into a tornado warning. \:D/ So my apartment complex was invited to my church, since it's right next door, for more protection. I had prayed before I went to sleep and took authority over it, had total peace, and was then promptly knocked out... until my friend came and pounded on my door and woke me up. :( Oh well. Since I knew nothing was going to happen it was kind of exciting, though I would have rather been asleep than go to the church for half hour.

I did get to stand on the stage and see what it looks like from Pastor's view. Scary, considering the place seats like eight thousand people. O.o The pews looked never ending.

Then I went home and crashed again.
Love you always, SnC
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

There was a lake in my front yard earlier. It is back to normal now. Yesterday I was seriously considering putting my house up on stilts. Fortunately the heavy rain has moved east. I'm hoping I sleep tonight.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

Its boring at my house :P All that has happened is my sister had her friend over.We found an old game that we like.Its Oregon Trail, I hadn't played it forever :D
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

So I don't want people going through my prayer notes to get to my sermon notes. Should I type one term's worth of notes with an average of 6 sermons a week?
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Humby
Tallying up

Post by Humby »

My brain has been shooting off fireworks inside my head and it's getting annoying. ](*,) Sight is blurring... haha. Who can say 'cry me a river'? :boohoo: