Album 57: A Call to Something More

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Yes, I'm the one on the left. I am also Shennifer's real-life sister. :)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Yes, I've heard of you. You were the 13th Mayor, right?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

revolt against current government!

no new news for this album? i want spoilers when we get those?
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Shennifer wrote:My sister got to go to a recording session (last week's session to be exact) \:D/ she was gone a week (but only spent a few days there because she visited some of her friends along the way). I had school so I couldn't go, but it sounded amazing :)

She even got a few of the cast members to record stuff for me because I couldn't be there. Bless them.
Wow! Two of my friends went to that recording session too... Abby and Mandie :)
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

It's actually nice to be able to speculate on new episodes like old times. Now days, we know 60% about the album a couple months in advance and people spoil story lines a month before they air. Maybe waiting longer for a new season isn't so bad...
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Woody wrote:Yes, I've heard of you. You were the 13th Mayor, right?
That's correct. :)
Woody

Post by Woody »

So... got any spoilers for us?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Sorry, they swore me to secrecy. :-$
Woody

Post by Woody »

Aww.... :(

PLEASE!?!?!?
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Austin's right. Albums today are released early and everything's even more spoilery than Season 3 of MLP has been, and that says a LOT!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

the government is hiding things.... give us spoilers!
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I'm surprised no one's posted this yet...

Hmm... that black book with the word "Family" makes me think that the speculation of Bill Kendall having another daughter or something like that may be correct...

EDIT: I just thought of this, but what if Connie finds out that she was really adopted or something? :shock:
Last edited by Woody on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I'm not impressed with Connie's expression...everything else looks great, but instead of looking, like, shocked or something, she looks more like she's smelled something really gross.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I don't think she's supposed to look shocked. It seems to me like a grimace, like she's pondering over where she's going in life. Also, Eugene figurine in the box.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

This may be the biggest teaser AIO has ever given us. I'm dying to find out what it all means!
Woody

Post by Woody »

There's a picture of Bill and June Kendall in the background... At least I think it's them.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I do not like the new Connie. :noway:
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

While this Connie is not the greatest depiction, it is a lot better than how she's depicted on the cover of Album 40. Then again I don't care much for the album cover art.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I was really hoping that there would be a green sweater on a coat rack or something somewhere in the background. :( Oh well. I still like the cover as a whole.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:I was really hoping that there would be a green sweater on a coat rack or something somewhere in the background.
Heh, that would've been a nice touch.
Peachey Keen wrote:This may be the biggest teaser AIO has ever given us. I'm dying to find out what it all means!
Second biggest; remember Something Big?