Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Here Am I
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Something Old, Something New Part 2
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

The Undeniable Truth
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

Something Old, Something New Part 2. I listened to it again two days ago.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

Two Friends and a Truck. One of my favorites.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I've been doing my school re-listening to the Novacom Saga. And I still cried for Connie when Mitch 'died'. :(

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Moses: The Passover parts I and II.

Till the end of the line.
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Between You And Me (that one is kind of bittersweet now) and Aubrey's Bathrobe.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

The Labirynth, Pts. 1-3 (album 55) [A+]
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Mike Makes Right, A Change of Hart, Clutter and Target of the Week.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Mistaken for Good (album 55) [A] ... I listened to it three times in two days =)
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

B-TV: Live, the live show on Satrday, The Very Best of Friends and now I'm listening to Ice Fishing.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Great Expectations. One of my new favourites!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

The Right Choice, parts 1 & 2. Made me laugh.

Till the end of the line.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Shennifer wrote:The Right Choice, parts 1 & 2. Made me laugh.
:- "Oh Brandon! He's such a nice guy!" :hilarious:

Connie - I just listened through the episodes leading up to Connie's salvation - pretty cool. Here are the episodes if you care to try it.

Connie Comes to Town
Promises, Promises
Stormy Weather
The Shepherd and the Giant
Connie, Parts I & II
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

Shennifer wrote:The Right Choice, parts 1 & 2. Made me laugh.
King Butter Turtle wrote: :- "Oh Brandon! He's such a nice guy!" :hilarious:
My favorite quote from that episode is when Eugene is telling Whit what happened:
Eugene wrote:So I went in and told Mrs. Shanks that it would be a horrible mistake for her to marry Mr. Shanks.
Who is that laughing in the background?
Well, tell Jason that I don't share his sense of humor.
I think the last episode I listened to was Push the Red Button. I finally broke down and listened to the rest of Album 56, because I wasn't listening to them on Saturdays anyway.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Groundhog Jay
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

I was listening through volume 18 earlier this week, but I got stuck in the middle of "The Mysterious Stranger". I'll have to finish that one up today.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Not-So-Trivial Pursuits. I'm excited for Telemachus, because it's a really cool story.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

The Imagination Station, Revisited.