724: Home Again, Part 1

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

What did you think of the show?

5 stars: A first-class episode!
42%
4 stars: Worth the trip.
50%
3 stars: A reasonable destination
8%
2 stars: I can think of several places I'd rather be.
No votes
1 star: I want my money back!
No votes

Total votes: 12

Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
724: Home Again, Part 1

Post by Peachey Keen »

Jason is home again!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Vulcan neck pinch for the win. And Eugene was very dumb to get it appraised himself.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Oh Eugene *Picard facepalm* But yeah, mentioning "Vulcan" and "Spock", I was surprised, but awed by the awesomeness there. I wonder if those are the same cabins that Eugene and Katrina stayed in after moving back to Odyssey before moving into the house on Maple Ave.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent