I am so mad at Adventures in Odyssey!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

I am so mad at Adventures in Odyssey!

Post by Mark Prescott »

So, when AIO was first put on itunes, I bout like 2 and a half albums, and then AIO was taken off of itunes. Now it is back on, and itunes ins't showing my albums in my purchased items section. What the heck, Osyssey? Never buying Odyssey digitally again.

EDIT:
Just read this again and realized it sounded weird without an important point-- My AIO was not on itunes when I tried to listen to it.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Well since they've likely been re-put on iTunes as a separate entity as before, it makes sense that they wouldn't show up. But didn't you have them in your library? Shouldn't you have still had them in iTunes this entire time, regardless of the "Purchased Items" list?
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Sorry-- just edited this to state that it was removed from my library. When I saw it wasn't, I went back to re-download it, and only then did I find it wasn't showing up as purchased.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

How could it be removed from your library? Your library is stored on your hard drive; there's no way Apple could do anything to affect that.

Well they could, technically speaking, but they wouldn't.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Shouldn't you be mad at iTunes? Why would you be mad at AIO? :P
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Hmmm... I guess you are right, LI. Well, yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me. (Hey I already bought it.)
~Mark Prescott~
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

as new ITunes user, were the original albums you bought there? or did you have to repurchase them? We have been uploading my albums one by one to the main computer at home, but I would like a few things on my actual IPOD that I listen to ALL the time like On Earth as it is in Heaven, The Inspiration Station, etc. I would also LOVE it if AIO would re-release Family Portraits and Odyssey USA as download albums including the Officer Harley episodes. It would be a way for "real" fans to have them without the cost of physical production for a limited group of people.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden