Comfort or Fashion?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'm starting to lean more towards fashion.
I want to be all big and muscular and wear cute girly clothes just to confuse people.
I always wear hoodies in the winter because it's freezing. (Or maybe I'm just freezing, but still, I need to be warm.)
Last edited by Anna><> on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

It totally depends. Anytime I won't be leaving the house, total comfort. (PJ's, tshirt, socks, etc). If I am leaving the house, but only for a quick errand, I do semi-fashionable. Jeans, matching tshirt and shoes, etc. If I am going to school, going out with my husband or friends, or otherwise going to be around people who will be looking at me for more than 5 seconds, I will go fashionable. I will even wear uncomfortable heels because they look smexy \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Comfort! I mainly go for, comfort, and looking nice. T-shirts, capris, pants, blouses, long skirts, a couple pairs of looser and longer shorts that I wear when I need to, etc. Right now, I basically dress in a t-shirt, capris, and tennis shoes for everyday activities. I'll wear a nice blouse, long skirt, and ballet flats when I have an excuse to. I find even the slightest heals to be uncomfortable. And you'll find that most of my clothes are solid colors. I don't really care for most prints.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I noticed you liked solid, Sunshine :p

Comfort. Jeans and t-shirts. All the time :p
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ique
Found

Post by ique »

Comfort, and... my own version of fashion? o_o
I try to just collect a bunch of clothes that I think look really neat and are really comfy. A large part of me feeling comfortable is liking what the clothes look like, so there's not a definitive line between comfort and fashion for me.

I'm rarely actually fashionable though.
EK wrote:Some people view it as dressing like you don't care, I see it as dressing like you care...about feeling awesome.
^ YES.
~JCGJ~ wrote: People tell me I dress like an old man, and it's kind of true...
That's the best way to dress, in my opinion.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I mostly go for comfort. Every once in a while, I might choose fashion over comfort.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Ique, you have your own brand of fashion. ;)

I wear what's comfortable, fashion is silly. Comfortable for me is jeans + t-shirt, so it works generally.
...I hate marquees.