Silent Night

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jesusfreak
OK

Silent Night

Post by jesusfreak »

I just listened to Silent Night from Album 45. It was very touching. Its one of those episodes that is has a lot of AIO history and stories from Whit's past. Has anyone listened to it recently? It's a Christmas episode so I doubt it.
Vic
29K to go!

Post by Vic »

I love that episode so much. It's in my Top Ten. I love any kind of episode that expands Whit's character. Plus, it's fun to hear about episodes that involve Jenny and Whit's kids. ^_^
This is my humble blog: http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Actually, I just listened to it a couple weeks ago (I've been listening to every episode in aired order) and thought, "I don't know if I entirely appreciated this episode the first two times I heard it" because I loved it this time. I live Whit history episodes.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

While I have not listened to it recently it is one of my favorite Christmas episodes.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Wow, that's quite ironic. I just listened to it last night for the first time in months. It is a great episode. :)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I actually listened to it only a week ago. It was quite enjoyable.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I haven't listened in a while, but it is a great episode. It makes me tear up every time I hear it...which is also one of the reasons why I don't listen to it tons of times. ;)
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Han Solo wrote:I haven't listened in a while, but it is a great episode. It makes me tear up every time I hear it...which is also one of the reasons why I don't listen to it tons of times. ;)
Blame it on onions.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Yes, this episode is definitely on my Top Ten list. It's very good!
Last edited by Bennett on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

That is one of my favorite episodes. I found myself alone on Christmas eve due to life circumstances around that time and found the episode quite touching. It is Christmas in July at the Lundgren Lägenhet so I am listening through the Christmas Albums now. :-)
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Marc.
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Marc. »

'Scuse the bump. But I'm new, so have not had a chance to post in any of the topics. Anyway, this is definitely one of my favorite episodes, and definitely one of the most touching. I almost teared up. Almost. And I always like episodes exploring Whit's past.(Also, I couldn't find an introduction thread like I've seen on other sites. Is there one? Or am I just going to randomly pop up here and start posting?)