Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

I was attacked by bees, like five years ago. I had smashed their home(Not purposely of course.) so I kind of deserved it. ;)
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Late night of Scotland Yarding. As Mr. X I made a really bad move on the first move for game. But fun. Hid while the American Girl movie was on.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

God's Daughter wrote:I was attacked by bees, like five years ago. I had smashed their home(Not purposely of course.) so I kind of deserved it. ;)
O.o Oh dear. ;)
Knight Fisher wrote: Hid while the American Girl movie was on.
Which one? :P

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
The new one. Mckenna or whatever. The new one. Sisters. :roll:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Knight Fisher wrote:
Dude, I feel your pain. I too have sisters who are completely obsessed with American Girl.

Just like 10-year-old AE.
he/him | a little stinker.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

God's Daughter wrote:I was attacked by bees, like five years ago. I had smashed their home(Not purposely of course.) so I kind of deserved it. ;)
O.o Oh dear. ;)
I tried staying away from bees for a while after that. ;)
Knight Fisher wrote:
A new one? o.o Great...
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

God's Daughter wrote:
O.o Oh dear. ;)
I tried staying away from bees for a while after that. ;)
I find bees quite fun to observe. And they're the ones that help make my canteloupe and watermelon.
God's Daughter wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
A new one? o.o Great...
Now you can't tell me whether it was good or not, KF. :( I don't blame you for not watching it though - from watching the trailer it didn't look like it was worth watching. In fact, lots of their books and movies aren't really worth reading.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I guess I should have known when the mowers did not mow the back yard that today was not going to be an aggravating day and to think that today did start out as a good day. The back yard did get mowed only after I called and the lady who answered sent the guys back.:D I've also started the process of getting a dog. Just by looking at what I've written on the application I have a feeling that I won't be getting one. This breeder is particular.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Laurie wrote:I guess I should have known when the mowers did not mow the back yard that today was going to be an aggravating day and to think that today did start out as a good day. The back yard did get mowed only after I called and the lady who answered sent the guys back.:D I've also started the process of getting a dog. Just by looking at what I've written on the application I have a feeling that I won't be getting one. This breeder is particular.
What kind of dog?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Laurie wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
Laurie wrote:I guess I should have known when the mowers did not mow the back yard that today was going to be an aggravating day and to think that today did start out as a good day. The back yard did get mowed only after I called and the lady who answered sent the guys back.:D I've also started the process of getting a dog. Just by looking at what I've written on the application I have a feeling that I won't be getting one. This breeder is particular.
What kind of dog?

http://erashavanasilkdogs.com

Click the "Puppies" link at the top of the the page and you will see what the dog looks like. I hope I'm getting one anyway. It depends on whether or not I pass muster with the breeder. She is particular.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Steve wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Dude, I feel your pain. I too have sisters who are completely obsessed with American Girl.

Just like 10-year-old AE.
*two

Some of them are pretty good at giving historical perspective, for example, the Samantha, Molly, and Felicity movies were fairly good. It's all these new products that are teaching girls to 'discover their inner star' that are...yeah. :(

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Laurie wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
What kind of dog?

Click the "Puppies" link at the top of the the page and you will see what the dog looks like. I hope I'm getting one anyway. It depends on whether or not I pass muster with the breeder. She is particular.
Aw, they are so cute! I hope you get one Laurie :D
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

DanP740 wrote:We've had wasps around our house my whole life, but I've only been stung by them once. And it was so long ago, I can't remember it well enough to compare it to the bee sting.
Having experienced a lot of honeybee stings as I mentioned (on average of 2 times up to 7 per day working in a beeyard) I can say that wasps/yellow jackets hurt worse. The other problem with wasps is that they keep their stinger and can keep stinging you unlike honeybees who leave their stingers in you and die.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
What kind of dog?

Aw, they are so cute! I hope you get one Laurie :D
Thanks, so do I.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'm having the time of my life already in Vacation Bible School. I am the leader of 6-8 year old kids on the blue team. Good times. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

The Joker wrote:I'm having the time of my life already in Vacation Bible School. I am the leader of 6-8 year old kids on the blue team. Good times. \:D/
I always thought I would hate doing that until last month when I helped with VBS. It is SO much fun. \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Well, I sent the application back to the breeder this afternoon. I'm not optimistic but at least if nothing comes of it I can say I tried.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I am home after a grueling week of work at camp. From Monday to Thursday we did nothing (besides cleaning) but split wood. But we managed to finish all the logs, which I did not even think was possible at the start of Thursday, but we got it almost all done before lunch, except for about 5 logs.
There were 5 other guys besides the leaders in the service crew this week, and they can be summed up rather easily:
The mostly normal guy
The muscled intimidating sarcastic guy
The young fat kid
The kid who never stops talking and has a crush on one of the girls working in the kitchen
The perpetually-tired lazy annoys-everybody kid

The last two, especially the last one, were what mainly made it a hard week, and after a week of rest at home I'm back at camp for another week and have the last kid again... >_>
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I'm back \:D/
after a long exhausting week I'm glad I'm home but part of me still wishes I was down in Missouri. Those kids we played with and told about Jesus come from broken homes and don't have much, but their joy and love is overflowing. I had so much fun \:D/ I also now have a mission tan line on my legs
Things I learned that do not pertain to my mission trip
-How Twilight was created(that was creepy..)
- There is a nudist colony near my house
- That Gas is super cheap down there, I saw $3.03 a gallon
-Lambert's is a super fun restaurant

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Graces4you wrote:I'm back \:D/
after a long exhausting week I'm glad I'm home but part of me still wishes I was down in Missouri. Those kids we played with and told about Jesus come from broken homes and don't have much, but their joy and love is overflowing. I had so much fun \:D/
Aww, how cool.::)

I'm listening to the Tooth Chronicles today as I get a few teeth pulled. #tired. :( I did love those advertisements for it, once upon a time. \:D/