General Announcement for ToOers

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

General Announcement for ToOers

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

This should probably be explained now, rather than later ;) There are some things that need to be said.

First, I'm sure that many of you are wondering why Team Sherwood chose to cut off the remainder of The Dark Ages. There are several reasons.

A.) Your Mayor is in the process of moving to a new home. At this point, he does not have the time to run another event :p

B.) Musical Shutterbug will be spending the next three days with a close friend doing girl stuffs (A.K.A. shopping, laughing, eating chocolate, swimming, listening to music, stalking people online, staying up until three AM, seeing The Hunger Games, and talking about boys \:D/ ). So Friday through Sunday, she'll be gone, staying with her friend. Yes, sometimes people have to take a break from normal life O:) And it's summer! \:D/

[From Musical Shutterbug]

On Monday, I will be going to watch my sister get some tests done at the hospital. My sister has a potentially life threatening surgery scheduled for Wednesday. Following her surgery, she will be staying in the hospital for about a week. I'm going to be living at my brother's apartment during that time...and my computer hours are going to be limited, possibly non-existent, depending on how often I choose to log on. I'll be honest, this is going to be an extremely trying time for myself and my family...spiritually and emotionally in particular. I'm not going to get into details about my sister's past medical experiences, so I'll be short and to the point: she is severally brain damaged with eight brain surgeries. She has been in and out of the hospital ever since she was thirteen years old. (She is now twenty.)

That being understood, depending on what the Lord had planned for my sister's life, I will not be online very much over the next two weeks or so. You may have noticed, I've been pretty flaky with my internet time over the past month because of the many issues that come along with a medical situation such as this. If all goes well and there are no complications, my sister should be home within a week after the surgery. But anything other than that...there are simply too many unknowns to guarantee what's going to happen to her in the future.

Now, putting all of this aside, ToOers need to know that the 2012 Film Festival will be the final event for Team Sherwood's term, and it is going to be seriously AMAZING \:D/ It has been in planning mode for over two months now, and you are not going to want to miss it ;) We are intending to host it during the last two weeks of this month, and we'll finish out our four months in office by opening up our shop and releasing its items, plus hosting our End of Term Awards ceremony. (Yes, the Sherwood Documents will be released at that time as well.)

Thank you for reading, and God bless :)

Your Mayor and Chief of Police,
Musical Shutterbug and Knight Fisher, representing Team Sherwood
*insert provocative quote here*
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

I hope KF gets everything moved in nicely.

MS, I hope your sister's surgery goes well. Will be praying for you and her.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Musical Shutterbug, I will definitely be praying for your sister! :hug:
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Prayers as always. :hug: If I mail a letter this weekend, will it get there before you head over to your brother's? :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Did you get my letter from last week? ;)
*insert provocative quote here*
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:Did you get my letter from last week? ;)
I did JUST today. :D *glomps*

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying for you, MusicalShutterbug, and your sister. :hug: KF, I hope the moving goes well.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

will be praying
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/