Welcome From the Staff of Whits End

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

J-man wrote:I just wondered if it was someone who changed their name
That could be. There are probably alot of people from the TH here who have a different user name.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Ok I m here at work for the second day. Does anyone want some iced cream? I ll be behind the counter if you need anything. Please no running in the shop.
John Whittaker
Gold Member

Post by John Whittaker »

Hello everyone, just checking on things. You're doing a good job Fenix, keep up the good work! I'll be in my office if you need me.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I hear novacoms back in town someone told me they were theyve come to take over the world under the name EB enterprises
John Whittaker
Gold Member

Post by John Whittaker »

Eugene Blackgaard? Don't be rediculous, he's a good man! I've worked with him on some archeological digs, and I've seen him teach as well. You shouldn't believe everything you hear... have you been talking to Jared?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

jared walczack! ah yes maybe hes in on the plot to theyre going to take over the world and not even you can stop them now
Godsballerina
Gold Member

Post by Godsballerina »

"Hey connie" "Connie!, May I please have a XXXXXXXXX Large bowl of Vanilla Ice cream, with peanut butter cups, m&ms, Peanut butter Sauce, Oreos, Rasberrys, Chocolate Chips, Marshmellows, and everything else that I like and would you hold the Cherrie?"

*Waits for order for another half Hour to get to table....*

*Sees Connie Coming=D> *
:thewave:
*Gets So excited that I drop Extra large Spoon on Floor Reaches down to get it, trips Connie gets a face full of Vannila Ice Cream.....*

*After ANOTHER Half hour of anticapation finally gets Ice cream eats it goes to bathroom and leaves!!*

:- O:) :D \:D/
Oh the Cleverness of me!!~Peter Pan

I love Ballet!!!