AE & Laura's Time-Travelling Meetup!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

It's maybe half an hour north of Flint, or maybe 2 hours northwest of Detroit.
http://www.frankenmuth.org/
American Eagle wrote:It was redesigned since then, anyway.
Haha...I actually almost stopped there the other day cause I was driving through again...but I got off at the wrong exit and was in a hurry so I went to Kroger instead :(
Last edited by SoccerLOTR on Tue May 22, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Dr. Watson wrote:I took both of those pictures.
For all you people asking, "Dr. Who?" the answer is above. \:D/ Nice job on the picture-taking, Dr. Watson. I think you dropped the ball a bit on AE's picture, but maybe I'm being too critical. :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

So did I.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Catspaw wrote:
For all you people asking, "Dr. Who?" the answer is above. \:D/ Nice job on the picture-taking, Dr. Watson. I think you dropped the ball a bit on AE's picture, but maybe I'm being too critical. :-k
I was just trying to get a picture of the sign, and this random guy came and sat down in the middle of the frame. :(
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
Sunshine wrote:^Awesomeness! \:D/

When I saw "AE & Laura's Time-Travelling Meetup!", why did I immediately think "Dr. Who"? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, TKD AND IN!?!?
Dr. Who! \:D/
I don't even watch Dr. Who.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Bump!
I passed a sign for Frankenmuth on my way home! \:D/ Didn't visit though. :(
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Woot for bumping this cool topic! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Some day when I take a road trip, I'm so stopping in Frankenmuth, and then I'll bump this topic with my picture. \:D/
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa