Chris not crediting all the main actors in closing credits

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Chris not crediting all the main actors in closing credits

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Has anyone else noticed in last few albums when Chris says our cast included.. she does not mention all of main actors ??

For instance- the other day Whit and Connie were both in the episode, but she did not mention Andre S or Katie. Connie was in To mend and repair, and was not mentioned. Whit has been in a few episodes where Andre was not named. Does anyone know why this ?? It seems the biggest names would be mentioned.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

In the radio versions, Chris doesn't always say who played in the show or what character they played. The ones mentioned first are the ones more prominent. The latter ones are those who were secondary to the show. The album version has more detailed credits.