Summer Plans: 2012!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

I plan on taking a Chemistry lab and lecture class over the next six weeks. I know I will be working on the farm and making cheese, but no other plans, yet.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

American Eagle wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:Hey, AE, are you going to have a chicken dinner while you're there?! \:D/

Ahh, that's great! I will see if I can find that exact spot and take a photo. \:D/
Frankenmuth is great!
Speaking of chicken dinners, if you notice a place called Zenders, run. Unless you like tasteless food. :anxious:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

That picture was taken at Zenders. ;) It was insanely expensive.... I got the cheese quesadilla, which was the cheapest thing on the menu, and it was pretty good. Everyone else got the chicken dinner, and I don't think they were overly impressed, especially at that price. :P
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Laura Ingalls wrote:That picture was taken at Zenders. ;) It was insanely expensive.... I got the cheese quesadilla, which was the cheapest thing on the menu, and it was pretty good. Everyone else got the chicken dinner, and I don't think they were overly impressed, especially at that price. :P
Oh I didn't remember that sign being there.
My family all thought it was pretty gross. Plus we waited an hour for our food.
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

Lets see.. June will be full of being out of state and working for the last three weeks... and.. July and August maybe I'll convince my mommy to let me paint the house :-
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Finish drivers training, work on getting my hours in.
Go on vacation to the UP with my family. \:D/
Possibly got to Greenfield village.
Go to Michigan's Adventures with my cousins(and brother) for our birthdays, from my grandpa. ;)
Get ahead/caught up in school.

I didn't realize I actually have stuff planned this year, and I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. :-k
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm going to Texas in June, then I'll spend a few days on the North Shore in MN in July, and then a road trip with friends to the Black Hills in August.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

God's Daughter wrote:Finish drivers training, work on getting my hours in.
Go on vacation to the UP with my family. \:D/
Possibly got to Greenfield village.
Go to Michigan's Adventures with my cousins(and brother) for our birthdays, from my grandpa. ;)
Get ahead/caught up in school.

I didn't realize I actually have stuff planned this year, and I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. :-k
Ooooh...UP...sounds like a good vacation! Can I come?! 8-)
Is Greenfield Village part of the vacation plan, or just a random plan?
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I actually got a pretty cool job up here in oakwood/flowery branch, GA, I'm gonna be working with the Atlanta Falcons driving the players around in golf carts during the preseason while I'm taking Evening courses at Gainesville state. :D I'm hardly a stones throw from Atlanta as well so I'm sure I can find some trouble to get into on the weekends there. Overall it's gonna be a good summer, and in August I'm going on a 5 day cruise with my bros! Unlimited food and drinks, 10 decks, pools, clubs, hot tubs, parties, all free on the ship! Epic!
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I'm taking Latin 1 in 6 weeks, starting Monday ](*,)
going to a Bible study that my friend put together herself \:D/ \:D/
swimming om my neighborhood"s swim team ](*,)
Dong a theater camp that sounds COMPLETELY AWESOME! (at the end of two weeks we will preform nine shows of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat") \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Going to camp... this afternoon. I'm pretty excited.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Volunteering to get service hours at a Ranch (yay for horses! :) ), hanging with family and friends, painting stuff, and doing all the things on my summer to do list.

Till the end of the line.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EK wrote:I'm gonna be working with the Atlanta Falcons driving the players around in golf carts during the preseason

Don't crash and burn! Your passengers are worth more money than you'll ever see in life! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

They're not worth more, they're just paid more.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I'm leaving for a camp in Arkansas on Wednesday, taking online Precalc, going to State Camp in mid-July, starting my first job, and helping at Kid's Camp in early August.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

I'm going to be horseback riding, school stuff, and possibly getting my learners permit. \:D/
Last edited by Anemone on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image