April Fools

Day. =P

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

The O M G Facts website stated that Stephenie Meyer had decided that the name of the fifth Twilight book would be "Solstice." ....I have never hoped so desperately that I had discovered a prank. :-
Last edited by Aeva on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

The only thing I did other than prank all of you with AE was send AE a prank letter saying that I really DID like him. I'm not sure it really scared him though... rats.

I couldn't think of anything funny to do to my friends. :(
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I did absolutely nothing. I don't care enough to play pranks.. Unless if they're really epic and elaborate.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Alright, everyone who missed out last week! ;) It's Friday the 13th, do something amazing. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

here's something funny (Vsee spoilerV)
AIOluver/Maxwell Smart wrote:I'm not compeletely sure this will work but as Mario would say "Here we go" (Or lets' ago).
It's like mafia only roles are a little bit twisted like they're called diff things like
Mafia=Bowser, Bowser Jr, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Wario, Waluigi
Doc=Dr. Mario
Inspector=Daisy (First thing i could of for a role)
Townie=Toad, Mario, Luigi
And a NEW role:
Princess=Peach: Is the tiebreaker person during the day, he/she pms another vote to me and that person dies if a tie has been decided.
pm me for questions ppl and i will try to answer them

Player List:
Top?
bookworm
KF
Time wrote:Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:38 pm
hee hee but that was not a april fools joke :noway:

~Quote tags fixed. - Dan
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Oh, nothing bad here. Just big lightning and rain, saw a black cat, opened the umbrella inside the house and almost got my self killed, broke a mirror... other then that my day has been awesome \:D/
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Parker Family wrote:Oh, nothing bad here. Just big lightning and rain, saw a black cat, opened the umbrella inside the house and almost got my self killed, broke a mirror... other then that my day has been awesome \:D/
And walked under an open ladder. O:)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I had formal dance on Friday, and I was petrified that I would fall in my brand new, really tall heels and kill myself. I hardly ever wear heels, so I was slightly freaking out that I was going to break my ankle or something. I didn't, but I did slip and scrape my knee while spinning way too fast with one of my friends. Other than that, the day was a complete success!
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I had a mock Irish oral on Friday the 13th. 'nuff said. :(