aiosf

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Yeah, Two friends and a truck won best episode!
Other than that I was pretty much expecting everything else.
...I hate marquees.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
crazyforjared wrote:wow i can't blive how two friends and a truck won best episode
Me too. It certainly is deserving, but I was expecting A Most Intruiging Question to win.

-Jonathan
While "A Most Intriguing Question" was a major event, "Two Friends and a Truck" seemed to appeal to all of us as classic AIO. :) I think it's a testament to the fans that this show was voted the best. =D>
And a testament to what we like to hear.

-Jonathan
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I was not surprised since I do not even remember how I voted. ](*,)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Laurie wrote:I was not surprised since I do not even remember how I voted. ](*,)
I can never remember either.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:
Laurie wrote:I was not surprised since I do not even remember how I voted. ](*,)

-Jonathan
:lol: I was thinking the same thing...

I'm pretty sure that I voted for "Two Friends and a Truck." ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Chandler wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan
:lol: I was thinking the same thing...

I'm pretty sure that I voted for "Two Friends and a Truck." ;)
I honestly do not remember and I really wish I did. I guess I am going to have to start writing it all down.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Chandler wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
crazyforjared wrote:wow i can't blive how two friends and a truck won best episode
Me too. It certainly is deserving, but I was expecting A Most Intruiging Question to win.

-Jonathan
While "A Most Intriguing Question" was a major event, "Two Friends and a Truck" seemed to appeal to all of us as classic AIO. :) I think it's a testament to the fans that this show was voted the best. =D>
Yeah, I voted for Two Friends and a Truck. I'm glad it won!

Although I think that Katie Leigh is a wonderful actress, and I love Connie, it really irks me that she always wins best actress! ](*,) Oh, well. I'm glad Will Ryan won best actor, though! And, I think that Shadowpaw's predictions regarding that will come true! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Evil Chick wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan
Yeah, I voted for Two Friends and a Truck. I'm glad it won!

Although I think that Katie Leigh is a wonderful actress, and I love Connie, it really irks me that she always wins best actress!
Heh... (Confession: I've voted for other people in some of those polls) Who else would you like to see win? :)
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Shadowpaw wrote:
shasta wrote::mecry:

;sniff; ... I miss the old days when AIOsf was updated a bunch.

-shasta
Me too :sniff:

Actually, I expect an update... just around the corner ;).
Seven years ago and still no update. :noway: Wow Shadowpaw you have not disappointed me this much since that time that you're like "Barry lets go snipe hunting in the woods! You go first. I'll be right there."
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

This too has be brought back since 2005. The aiosf and aiohq have not been updated in YEARS. the aiohq still has the 2006 schedule. The aio wiki is the one being updated these days.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.