Eugene And Katrina Children Poll

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What do you want to happen to E&K?

They need to adopt Buck.
28%
They should have a miracle baby of their own.
31%
I'd rather them not have any kids at all.
28%
I don't really care, I'm good with whatever.
13%

Total votes: 32

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Why would they adopt Sew? They don't know her... :-k

I hadn't thought of that until now. I think they should adopt him. :yes: That would be really cool.

But I'm a little ticked that I got spoiled... :( I hate it that the writers decided that about Eugene and Katrina. How could they do that to them? (And we, the loyal listeners.. ) :mad:

It was bad enough that they broke Connie's heart by getting rid of Mitch...

\:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Lee wrote:Why would they adopt Sew? They don't know her... :-k

I hadn't thought of that until now. I think they should adopt him. :yes: That would be really cool.

But I'm a little ticked that I got spoiled... :( I hate it that the writers decided that about Eugene and Katrina. How could they do that to them? (And we, the loyal listeners.. ) :mad:

I don't know, maybe the Jacobs could adopt her or something. It's just a thought.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

That would be interesting. Obviously she must have a point. Why else would they bring her into the stories? :-k Then again...

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Lee wrote:Why would they adopt Sew? They don't know her... :-k

I agree. That would be very interesting for them to adopt Buck. I am very upset by the spoiler (not your fault, Buzz). Actually, I am glad I was warned. Would be explosive in anger if no one warned me about it.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I'm so sorry, Sapphire! I guess I should have been more careful... NOBODY READ MY SPOILER!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

If they came into the thread it's already too late... O:) But it's okay.

I'm angry about this, actually. :protest: It's just a cheap way for the writers to avoid them having kids at all. :( FOTF, I'm dissapointed in you. :no:

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Lee wrote:I'm angry about this, actually. :protest: It's just a cheap way for the writers to avoid them having kids at all. :( FOTF, I'm dissapointed in you. :no:
Agreed, Lee! :protest:
Buzz wrote:I'm so sorry, Sapphire! I guess I should have been more careful... NOBODY READ MY SPOILER!
Aww, it's okay. :) Like I said, I am actually grateful for the warning.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Buzz wrote:I'm so sorry, Sapphire! I guess I should have been more careful... NOBODY READ MY SPOILER!
Unless something was edited, I see no actual spoilers anywhere in this thread... :-s
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Cue all the teen girls write focus letters about kids. O:) Whether birth children or not, they really should have kids.. :(

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Well I haven't heard the episode yet, so I'm not exactly sure what happened (and no, I'm not asking for spoilers!) but hopefully adoption may be an option in the future?
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

DanP740 wrote:
Unless something was edited, I see no actual spoilers anywhere in this thread... :-s
Yeah, I meant spoiler as in a *real* spoiler. ;)

But I'll put a spoiler on it now. *the one you were talking about*
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Buzz wrote:
DanP740 wrote:

Well! I am completely confused. \:D/

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Buzz wrote:
DanP740 wrote:

Well! I am completely confused. \:D/
As am I... Well, I think I'll get to listen to this episode on Sunday, so only a few more days \:D/
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

YOU PEOPLE!!!! :angry: WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT I SPOILED SOMETHING ON MY COMMENT, ThErEfOrE, BEING a SpOiLeR!!!!

Humph. :noway:
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Buzz wrote:YOU PEOPLE!!!! :angry: WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT I SPOILED SOMETHING ON MY COMMENT, ThErEfOrE, BEING a SpOiLeR!!!!

Humph. :noway:
Oh, Okay.. Well, I've basically gathered the gist of what's going to happen in the episode, I just don't know why. So, no more talk of this, okay? :)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I was just kidding about being mean, by the way. :- Really very sorry about the whole thing....
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Oh dear. xP

Buzz, how about you go to your first post and 'edit' it. You'll be able to edit the title, and after 'Eugene and Katrina Children Poll' you can put *Album 55 Spoiler*. Then people can see it right away, and it should make things a little easier! :D
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Okay, did and done. :)
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

I'm angry about this, actually. It's just a cheap way for the writers to avoid them having kids at all. FOTF, I'm dissapointed in you.
Not sure if this is a spoiler since the episode already aired? But I have to disagree with you.
Or they're addressing a real-life issue that affects a lot of couples. How is that "cheap"? I say kudos to the writers for tackling a tough issue in a thoughtful, realistic way. It's actually rather refreshing.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Now they won't be spoilers now that the episode has aired, unless something else happens later in the album.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.