What book are you reading in the Bible?

What are you studying?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I'm reading in John. One of my favorite books.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I'm reading in the Psalms.
Not dead yet.
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I'm reading Matthew
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I am doing a Bible study about kings in the Bible.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

This is about the Bible not about some silly magazinewhateveritis
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

hakeber wrote:This is about the Bible not about some silly magazinewhateveritis
It is a Bible study, actually very good. I am in Daniel.
I am also going through chronologically. I am in Isaiah and Psalms today.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Missionary
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Missionary »

I am reading Daniel right now, but will probably finish it today. I love to read about how Daniel and his friends stood up for the Lord! They chose to obey and trust God in the midst of troubling circumstances.
I am trying to read through the Bible this year, however, I am doing it in a random order. I will probably go back to Numbers next.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I am in Psalms. To my delight, they are very comforting and applicable.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Just finished Deuteronomy last night. Now I'm reading Luke.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I read a bit in Daniel recently and I read a Proverb-a-day. But other than that, I skip around ALOT. O:)
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Well I was going to try and read through it in a year again, and still might, but I'm not really going in order this time. Right now I'm in Psalms, one of my favorite books.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

in biblbe right now we are studing the Samels
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Not a particular book, but our teen Bible study is reading and learning verses about Service. To each other, to the world, for God. It's really neat.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Yay for Genesis and Bible Study Fellowship! \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I'm reading in Luke right now.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Finally finished Psalms..now on to Romans
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

In Bible I am in Acts!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The Senior High Sunday School-ish class, which happens to include me, is doing a Bible study on Genesis that the teachers wrote themselves.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Tinuviel
Found
Location: Here or there- but isn't here just there without the t??

Post by Tinuviel »

Right now I'm in Psalms & also studying the life of David with my youth group...

Just a quick thought. Read 1 Samuel chapter um, it's either 18 or 19. Anywho... It talks about Jonathan going before his father & defending David. Then Michal saves David's life, & lies about it to her father. A lot of contrast there!
Only one life twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ twill last;
And when I am dying how happy I'll be, if the lamp of my life has been burnt out for Thee!
jana
Fourscore and seven

Post by jana »

I am also in Psalms right now.