Soul (2020)

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Soul (2020)

Post by Monica Stone »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsLIiB ... e=youtu.be
Barring any delays, Pixar is releasing another new movie on November 20, 2020! What are your thoughts? Is this a movie you are anticipating?
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I'm excited for it! I like the music in the trailer. \:D/ My knee-jerk reaction is that it looks like a combination of Coco and Inside Out, but I'm sure they wouldn't be making it if it wasn't a unique story. I kind of hope that it's more based in the real world than the trailer makes it appear, otherwise it really will be an awful lot like Inside Out. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It's been released on Disney+ and unlike Mulan does not require additional payment to unlock it's included with the subscription.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've heard that Soul is really good and plan to watch it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I've watched it four times. And the first time was even by choice! ;) My niece has decided this is her favorite movie of all time and has watched it almost daily since it was released.

I liked it a lot! The music was great, and Terry is one of my favorite Pixar characters in recent years. :lol:
I definitely preferred the parts that were set in the real world as opposed to the Great Before. After seeing the trailer, I was afraid that the majority of the movie was going to be in the fuzzy blue Soul world, so I was happy when that wasn't the case.