The Umbrella Academy

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

The Umbrella Academy

Post by Pengwin »

How is there no topic for this show yet? :shock:

The first season of this show came out February 15, 2019 on Netflix. I loved this show, though they do say at least one bad word repetitively. I would post the trailer, but it has a bad word in it and I don't know the rules about that stuff so.. :anxious:

I will post the announcement for season 2 though! :D If you've watched the show then you'll get why they announced it the way they did. :lol:
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

niceeeeee i really liked the first season but it's been a while since i watched it, so i'll need to rewatch it, but it's a great show!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I watched the first *episode* and thought "hey this is cool I will continue to watch this." and... uh... that didn't happen. >_>
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

This is one of my favorite shows. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a hard time finishing tv shows because it feels like too big of a commitment and I get tired of the stories too soon. But this show was so great and I hope it continues to be in this next season. I really enjoyed the different characters and their dynamic. The music in this show tho. So good. I'm so excited for this next season.

Also.. Can't decide if my favorite character is Klaus or Ben.
Last edited by Kaida on Mon May 18, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

I really enjoyed it too! I appreciated most of the music aspects too... I remember thinking it had a few problems but it is a stupid hero movie show so thats expected. I'm looking forward to season 2!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I read the first few comics back when the my chemical romance guy first released them, they were good, not necessarily easy to follow, but good.

I should watch it!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I read the comics after watching the show, but I don't think I read all of them. They were pretty cool though.

I'm rewatching the first season in preparation for the second season. \:D/
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I've heard so many good things about this show, and now that it has the Pengwin Seal of Approval™, I think I just may binge it in time for Season 2.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

These were...odd.

I watched the entire season in the span of two days, and the entire time I was half-enjoying it half-wondering what I was doing.

The same will probably happen for season 2 \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein