High School Musical: El Desafío

Mexico Version

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

High School Musical: El Desafío

Post by Pengwin »

I was watching TikTok, you know how you do, and I saw one that mentioned there's High School Musicals for different countries, but the best one in their opinion was the one for Mexico. Here's the trailer:
I think what really makes this movie is that the songs are Reggaeton. I haven't seen it yet, but my sisters and I are gonna watch it. The full movie is also on Youtube supposedly, which is how we're gonna watch it. :lol:
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh my, that was something special. I know this betrays too much HSM knowledge, but that really looks a lot more like HSM2 than the first one. I'm not sure if they combined stuff from the first two movies into the Mexican version or if this is actually mostly based on the second movie. I understand/speak very little Spanish (I'm a Canadian - that's my excuse!) so I wouldn't watch a full movie, but the trailer was highly entertaining and did look like a lot of fun!