Frozen 2

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Frozen 2

Post by bookworm »

Rosie Willowwater
Not as new

Post by Rosie Willowwater »

I just saw it this Friday! It was pretty good, though the plot was a little all over the place. The songs, though not memorable in the same way as Frozen 1, were very well crafted.
No one deserves to be forgotten
No one deserves to fade away
No one should come and go
And have no one know they were ever even there
No one deserves to disappear
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

eh, mediocre imo. Better then Wreck-it-Ralph 2, but not very memorahle/interesting.
Resident JRPG nut
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I thought it was a fun movie and I mostly just enjoyed seeing Elsa use her powers more, but there were a lot of things that logically didn't make sense to me. I don't want to give spoilers even though it's already been out for a bit and it's on Disney+. My favorite song of the film was Show Yourself.
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

I thought the plot was really convoluted and messy. Elsa's decision at the end felt like it came out of nowhere. I liked Elsa as a character, overall, though, much moe than I did in the first movie.
Spoilers for "Toy Story 4", "Ralph Breaks the Internet", and this movie below.
Why does Disney feel the need to split up the main characters at the end of almost all of their sequels? The first time they did it in the second "Wreck-It Ralph" movie, it felt fresh, even if the overall movie wasn't amazing. Then, "Toy Story 4", now this. Each movie has had its varying degrees of success with this, but it is starting to feel old. Just wait, "Moana 2" is going to do it, too. :noway:
Penguin wrote:My favorite song of the film was Show Yourself.
I concur. I enjoyed the songs!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

SHOW YOURSEEEEELLFFFF
STEP INTO YOUR POOWWWEEEERRRR
GROW YOURSEEEELLLLFFF
INTO SOMETHING NEEEEWWWWW

Love that song so much. I did like certain scenes but yes it did seem a bit all over the place. My favorite scene is the Frozen recap given by Olaf. Also Kristoff's Lost in the Woods was amazing!! My friend was in tears from laughing during that scene. They did a really good job with that.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I watched this a few weeks ago. Overall thoughts: Frozen 2 < Frozen < Tangled.

It was really pretty, but I didn't love any of the songs, and the story was a rambling disaster. It felt like we were already 1/3 of the way through the movie before it crawled out from under the shadow of rehashing the first Frozen and launched its own plot.