Les Miserables (2012)

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I currently have the entire soundtrack from Les Miserables stuck in my head. The. Entire. Soundtrack.

Les Mis was... incredible. They took a great story and made it breathtaking; I was so glad I went to see it. :yes: It was gritty and raw in places, but the overarching message of hope and mercy was so beautiful and touching, that one can't help but marvel at it. It's like they say at the end of the film: "To love another person is to see the face of God." And I just found the movie as a whole to be spectacular, from the cast to the costumes to the sets to whatever else goes into making a movie. I definitely hope I have an opportunity to see it again soon.

On the other hand, I think Santa Claus is ruined forever for me now. #-o Oh, and when I was purchasing my ticket at the theater, I asked the girl behind the counter how many different pronunciations of the title she'd heard. Her response? "Too many."
fodo14
Gold Member

Post by fodo14 »

I agree on about every thing you said. And yes my image of Sant Claus has been tanted for ever in my head. Also thought Russel Crowes voice sounded a little funny but other then that all the actors were GREAT.